Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Nameless

Guest Ryan Dunn Goofed

Guest Ryan Dunn Goofed

1. Abuser name: -hg- The Nameless

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:1:22059620

3. What server: HG Jailbreak

4. About what time: 6:45-7:00

5. PROOF:

2011-11-20_00006.jpg[/img]

2011-11-20_00005.jpg[/img]

2011-11-20_00004.jpg[/img]

2011-11-20_00003.jpg[/img]

2011-11-20_00002.jpg[/img]

2011-11-20_00001.jpg[/img]

6. Please tell us about the incident: At the start of a warday. Me and nameless started to play music the same time. You can see that when nameless told me to stop I stopped. I also told him to stop. He didn't stop. Kinda Obvious of a point I'm making but he constantly does this. When I tell him to stop, he disobeys and he's an admin. When I play music and tells me to stop, I have no choice but to stop. The admins that play jailbreak and see this problem can feel free to comment on this.BTW, My name in game is Santa Clause. Thank you.

post-10776-13525954983549_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ryan Dunn Goofed

Guest Ryan Dunn Goofed
I fail to see the abuse in this thread. Did he use any admin powers on you?

The abuse in the thread is that when I told him to stop playing music, he didn't and told me to shut up. I do have an xfire video of the event, but it has no sound. To answer your question, He didn't use any admin powers on me in this event but did in other events that I failed to record.

The abuse in the thread is that when I told him to stop playing music, he didn't and told me to shut up. I do have an xfire video of the event, but it has no sound. To answer your question, He didn't use any admin powers on me in this event but did in other events that I failed to record.

How about this since neither of you two are mature enough for anything I want both of you to fucking stop spamming shit consider this as a consequence on both of you. If I get any fucking complaints on either of you about spamming music I will ban either of you.

P.S. someone tell nameless to look at this thread as well.