Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I hate black ops but I must show off my spraying skills

Topless

It cut my name off, it was "Topless Simmons"

92Oq

And showing off I was top

92Ou

I don't own blackops I just played the demo when it was out a few months back.

[spoiler=If you love COD don't read this, my opinion is very disappointing]I dislike how in Call of Duty you don't need any skill at all to play. Those kids who think they're so pro at what they do, are only good at spraying. I'm CSS for life and you actually need skill to play, you can't just "spray" your enemy you'll get headshot before you get enough hits in. I hate how kids think they're so bad ass at COD when they really aren't. lol. If you got them to play CSS they'd get raped by everyone and they'd probably rage quit. Sure some people are good at both but for the majority of the console gamers.. You don't need any skill to be a "champ" at call of duty. I hope you can understand what I mean. Just take for example this:

Champ: "I'm conserving my ammo"

*Champ doesn't aim at enemy, champ sprays enemy and reloads, and sprays another clip until enemy is down*

Champ: "That's how you conserve ammo"

No champ, conserving ammo is aiming at the enemy's head, and shooting 1-2 shots burst fire.

<3

• 7 months later...

In Reply to your opinion topless

I AM SO FUCKING BADASS AT COD LIKE I GET IN TOP 3 LIKE ALL DEH TIMES MY k/D IS 1.1 I ALWAYS AIM DOWN DEH SIGHTS CAUSE I ALWAYS GET THE KILL!

(lol tru story ^)

And then When i play cs 1.6 and try my cs tactics i do like a 4/10 job. But thank god im not in that division

That is all.

Edited by Mikeo

• 1 month later...