Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

try to get unban! and A little Story!

DeafMariner

cI agolize for happen in forum, slay me for no reason. well plz unban me go to jb server. and Please do understand I am real DEAF Man 40's ! i know it require mic. but I am try to tell you all that I am Deaf! so hope you could read message too! share and happy play together have fun between deaf and hearing person! smiley! and I hate who doing slay me for no reason, and i ask who did to. no body say it. oh well then i get worse mad repeat cuz slay repeat. well, I dont know why he hate me deaf. i want share idea about mic and message same things. i can type message it or i can use !commands, or i could use voice say stop, drop , watch out. likely that.

well that all it is for now. please unban me. cuz i doing good on surf and iceworld before they like me play there. long time ago since. and still can play there but i stop play there to strike for him. i cant tell who. but so. he need to understand this and repect deaf Man.

all member of HG , thank you for have fun with me long long time ago during in surf game. it was so fun! and Iceworld cool funny very small map. but now when i first join in JB problem is use mic. i understand that, but need everyone to understand problem is deaf communite. so hope get and idea about message likely !commands, etc need add say stop, freeze drop, etc. would be cool. lol fun. i love future idea things that could be cool. now i got banned for JB server. cause i won't play in surf and Iceworld cuz , I am strike at him! but if unban me. then I will be return back to play surf and Iceworld. sorry for missed me anyway. be patient until admin approved it first okay. and thank you!

DeafMariner

PS please only for admin to approved here. and dont put any message for everyone many many thank you sorry for that only okay!

Thank You so much !!!

Edited by DeafMariner

commands on Jailbreak are issued with the mic. It's in the MOTD. I understand that you are deaf, and I have sympathy for that, but the server is not going to change.

If you get killed, its likely that you "disobeyed" a command, because orders are issued with the mic. That's just how it works. We will not have any tolerance for you if you rage because of this.

PS please only for admin to approved here. and dont put any message for everyone many many thank you sorry for that only okay!

These are public forums, anyone may post here.

commands on Jailbreak are issued with the mic. It's in the MOTD. I understand that you are deaf, and I have sympathy for that, but the server is not going to change.

If you get killed, its likely that you "disobeyed" a command, because orders are issued with the mic. That's just how it works. We will not have any tolerance for you if you rage because of this.

These are public forums, anyone may post here.

no no no, i most kill red body when rebel turn in. with no becan on. i know that one can kill or if they hold more than 3 sec but i repond to maybe 10 sec. if to long hold weapon if they are going kill someone or me. that is it also i can going with who want !ir it will be works. i use go to alert everybody dont attack me around cuz they would knife me. stay away lol. there nothing wrong with it. i went to other server after i first go to jb in Hellsgamers then i go to other company's server. they doing fine with me. there is no different?

DeafMariner

He was a complete ass when we tried to help him understand the way things work.

Then he started threatening us with a lawsuit from the deaf peoples association.

Do not unban this character.

(Bort you are going to have to close your heart on this one.) :)