Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-hg- [Fancy] Beast #707 abuse

TheRealFluttershy

1. Abuser name: -hg- [Fancy] Beast #707

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:6742004

3. What server: Mini-games

4. About what time: Half hour ago from post

5. PROOF: I Took a demo, if you watch till the end you will see what happens. http://www.mediafire.com/?9vux0k1e1n2m95w

6. Please tell us about the incident: We were playing on mg_ka_trains. We played a few rounds just fine. However, soon, after Fancy Beast died, he would switch all players to spectator to start a new round so he could play again. He didn't say anything, but he did this 2-3 times. I was able to catch a demo of him doing it before the map switched. Everyone then RTV'd the map because they couldn't play without being switched to spec every 5 seconds -.-....

What!?!?! im so sorry my baby brother was playing because he cries and my parents make me get off and let him play... and i got a report notice about him crying cas i live in apartments and i guess he pressed *I* cas blade (Not blaming blade btw) said it was a good idea to bind it and i did it so i guess he pressed and pressed other numbers to this... i promise i will unbind I so then he wont use admin control.

Your account is your responsibility. No excuses. If your going to let your 'little brother' play, might be a good idea to let him play on a server that you don't have admin on, or you won't have admin powers for long if this happens again. Lets not let that happen. Unbanned.