Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Please, shorten

Ron Paul

1. Your in-game name: Jeolidus

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: Do not know

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:41905143

5. Reason for ban: Freekilling & Racism

Dear HellsGamers,

I'm extremely sorry for the trouble I've caused on your servers. I do know that I will be unbanned on December 30th 2011, but I must be honest, I don't think that is a reasonable amount of time to be banned, mostly because I've been banned since around July. I'd like to let the community know, that I've changed, I'm not a racist, I don't freekill anymore, I've grown up. I've also been banned for freekilling on the Xeno servers, well I've spoke to them, and they've unbanned me, so can HellsGamers turn the other cheek, and unban me? Everyday I want to play on one of your CrackHouse, or Surf server, I'm struck with grief, because I can't play for some idiotic decisions I've made in the past. I have grown mature, and don't plan on causing any trouble for the admins, who put in lots of effort to keep the server clean.

Thank you.

Edited by JJK

Yes, I know, and like I've stated, I'm sorry for being a complete jackass. I don't know what lead me to being a douchebag. I'm sorry for doing it, and I wish to be unbanned, because I truly miss your servers. I remember the first time I was trying to be the lead, your players helped me, they told me what was allowed, and what I couldn't do. I took advantage of them, they had good intentions, which I did not have. I'm sorry for doing what I did, and I hope you all can forgive me.

I left the XG group. Is there any other groups I should not be in?