Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New Petition To Ban Skyrim from USA

Rick

EDIT: Even if the game got the right amount of votes it will still be useless because all games are protected by the 10 amendmants for free speech and stuff how do you think that GTA is still on the market? lol

Even since this article is extremely true it wont make a difference because like i said the game is still protected under free speech in the 10 amendments if they ban this game for a reason like showing children about homosexuality then the goverment will be in big trouble like the egypt or libya situations

I am not trying to be a dick here, but there will always be a certain extent of censorship for various different reasons. The first amendment in no way protects a broad subject such as "all videogames," there are limitations to what the actual company can and cannot do without being subpoena'd for whatever the hell they violated.

I am not trying to be a dick here, but there will always be a certain extent of censorship for various different reasons. The first amendment in no way protects a broad subject such as "all videogames," there are limitations to what the actual company can and cannot do without being subpoena'd for whatever the hell they violated.

Ya but do u rlly think that skyrim pushed it over their boundries!??

Skyrim does not give me the urge to go and pickpocket people or kill someone like these people believe.

But, I do feel like shouting in someones face.

lol its just like that guy who tried to ban gta because i could kill anyone or drive drunk, then they think id act like that while not playing the game wtf