Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Forum fixes?

ExGBrian

Can you guys fix the sent items folder, even though i sent a message it does not copy into the folder which makes stuff pretty annoying.

Also can you guys put back the sub-categories when you get to the forums page? It makes it easier to get around the forums even since their are lag issues with the website id rather go straight to youtube links not having to click general and then youtube links :/

Also can you guys put back the sub-categories when you get to the forums page? It makes it easier to get around the forums even since their are lag issues with the website id rather go straight to youtube links not having to click general and then youtube links :/

But then you have to sort through 57 different things or more depending on how much access you have!

But then you have to sort through 57 different things or more depending on how much access you have!

Not really their are not a lot of sub categories to go bye except for the css division or strategy division which is only 4-6 categories each the rest are only like 1-2 categories...

Lets say i wanna go straight to the Promotion APP's or Battlefield 3 in the Battlefield Division Category then im going to have to click Battlefield then Battlefield 3. Before we had subcategories under the main category which made it faster to get around the forums but now its slower since i have a really bad connection with the site and it literally takes me a minute to go to a certain category or thread.