Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I am reporting myself

escXtc

This is really not reporting myself......

This is about this guy

Moisesalfonso

0:1:38996730

Dust2Unlim

So we were playing, he said something like "huddle up, guys", so i responded, "this isn't football"......then he said "shut the fuck up numbnuts".......I slapped him with ZERO health and said no disrespect please.....then he said ,"I am going to go report you".....

This is the fucking problem with the "HG" system.....All these 12 year old punks get on and think they are badass and run their mouths, but when an admin tells them to be quiet, they run and make shit up and get the admin banned......This is bullshit, not one of these punks has any respect especially moisesalfonso....he runs his mouth the entire time he is on our servers.....almost like he owns the place.

So I put this up b/c I know he going to run and report me.....so i beat him to it. Thank you for your time.

Edited by BooT

Oh yeah....part of his mouth running, went something like this...."go take an ecstacy pill and shut the fuck up".....that bother me. Just b/c my name has Xtc in it, doesn't mean I do ecstacy, it means I put women in xtc......some girl I dated gave me that name.....my initials are ESC, and the Xtc part she added on the end.....

This is the fucking problem with the "HG" system.....All these 12 year old punks get on and think they are badass and run their mouths, but when an admin tells them to be quiet, they run and make shit up and get the admin banned......This is bullshit, not one of these punks has any respect especially moisesalfonso....he runs his mouth the entire time he is on our servers.....almost like he owns the place.

1302206954995.jpg

1. There is no proof

2. There was no need to say "this ain't football" its a video game so its not like it's reality either, just play the game. He responded to you and didnt know you were an admin in a way someone who thinks they're getting trolled would.

3. HG is corrupt, we get fat paychecks everytime we abuse the system so its whatevs

Edited by Weeman

So I put this up b/c I know he going to run and report me.....so i beat him to it. Thank you for your time.

I'm not sure where you got that idea from. I know your actions in the past are less than correct even after we've explained the reason to you multiple times.

Second of all, if you submit ban reports as appropriate, we can deal with the idiots you so vehemently dislike. As well, if he is disrespecting you repeatedly and you've followed our admin rules, you may take action as appropriate.

I don't understand why you feel so threatened if you do. If you followed our rules, you wouldn't have problems taking action.

I think what you just posted only denigrates your credibility so I would strongly suggest thinking about what you're doing.

See here we go, I lessened my credibility. Oh no.... I feel threatened b/c half of you are so young, you do not know what REAL LIFE is. The other half are so scared that you half brained younger half will kick them out if they open their mouths. You know one of the best quotes ever apply here.....

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell.

That is the problem here....the cocksure are the 22 and under crowd....the ones that are full of doubt actually have a brain but will not open their mouths. Sorry, I am the intelligent one with a proven 147 I.Q. Most of you have an I.Q. of 90.....mentally handicapped is 69....so I am further away from you the "normal" than you "the normal" is from the mentally handicapped......I guess that makes most of you mentally handicapped to me.....I also know that is why I have taken a business that I started from scratch and went from making $90,000 a year to making over $1,000,000 a year in less than 6 years. The proof is in the pudding so to speak.

Edited by escXtc

See here we go, I lessened my credibility. Oh no.... I feel threatened b/c half of you are so young, you do not know what REAL LIFE is. The other half are so scared that you half brained younger half will kick them out if they open their mouths. You know one of the best quotes ever apply here.....

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell.

That is the problem here....the cocksure are the 22 and under crowd....the ones that are full of doubt actually have a brain but will not open their mouths. Sorry, I am the intelligent one with a proven 147 I.Q. Most of you have an I.Q. of 90.....mentally handicapped is 69....so I am further away from you the "normal" than you "the normal" is from the mentally handicapped......I guess that makes most of you mentally handicapped to me.....I also know that is why I have taken a business that I started from scratch and went from making $90,000 a year to making over $1,000,000 a year in less than 6 years. The proof is in the pudding so to speak.

I'm not sure if you're intepretting what I'm saying as a personal attack or not. It's not.

I'm merely saying that what you've done in the past makes it more difficult for us to accept what you say.

As well, why do you have to be so hostile towards our members. Some may not be 'intelligent' as you quantifiably say but that doesn't mean we take prejudice towards them.

Stop this irrational behaviour as it is not helping your case.

My plan would be for these kids to have as much proof on the admin "abusing" them than you have to get when someone is hacking. I have seen ppl, and have been a victim myself of the getting banned for the most ridiculous things and the other person has NO proof. But I still get banned. I go through the abuse threads everyday....just to see the poor soul that got had by some young spoiled brat that got mad. Then also, I feel when someone on a server wants to tell an admin "I am going to go report you" the admin should ban them automatically for 30 min....no if's and's or buts.

I HAVE NEVER HATED ANYONE MORE IN MY HG LIFE THAN YOU. :| "I guess that makes most of you mentally handicapped to me....." Is some of THE most pretentious shit I have ever heard. Have an ego problem? Take it somewhere else. Just because you're "older" doesn't make you special. You have had around 15 reports, in which like 2 have been useful. Of course we aren't going to take your word right of the bat. You have a history of getting angry at people who are better then you. We understand your "business" is doing so well and the fact that you have to keep mentioning it means you have daddy issues of not being good enough. But don't bring it here pal. When you say stupid shit like that, we will give you the same respect. inb4 this is deleted. Fuck.

My plan would be for these kids to have as much proof on the admin "abusing" them than you have to get when someone is hacking. I have seen ppl, and have been a victim myself of the getting banned for the most ridiculous things and the other person has NO proof. But I still get banned. I go through the abuse threads everyday....just to see the poor soul that got had by some young spoiled brat that got mad. Then also, I feel when someone on a server wants to tell an admin "I am going to go report you" the admin should ban them automatically for 30 min....no if's and's or buts.

Why do you think your "REAL LIFE EXPERIENCES" should apply to a GAMING COMMUNITY? we're not here to make money, we're not hear to run the world, we're not a fucking political party and we certainly don't take abuse cases lightly. We have something YOU don't, and that's access to server logs which we can check for any he-said she-said arguments that get out of hand.

Only 2 admins have been banned since November so what abuse forum are you reading through on a daily basis?

oh and those abuse reports have an excessive amount of evidence against them.

Sorry, I am not trying to be hostile to our members. It just seems everyday some stupid bullshit happens and some young punk is the cause of it, and he comes out smelling like roses and I get shit on. I started playing here to relieve stress, not to stress more. I stress enough with my business. What did I do in the past? I banned someone. I never banned anyone for longer than a 10 to 30 min span of time.....then I catch hell. I would never ban someone if I didn't see it fit. But I guess whatever floats your boat.

I never said I hated you....I have no daddy issues.....I had a dad, he died, so lets not talk about that....I had a stepfather that beat the shit out of me and taught me to respect people that deserve respect. He also taught me a fucking hell of a work ethic. I am trying to say that I have a lot of experience and sometimes you younger guys that think you know everything...(I have 18 and 15 year old sons....they think they know it all also) You learn nothing unless you live it. I have been at the bottom and worked myself to the top...NO help from others. Most of the youth now get silver spoons put in their mouths and never have to develop a callus on their pretty little hands....others are 20 years old and still sleeping at Mommy and Daddy's house b/c they are too much of a fucking deadbeat to get off their asses and get a real job.

I live in the real world, not a "fantasy gaming world".....WOW, now I see the problem, you can not join a "gaming clan" and escape real life....games are for recreation, for fun, to relieve stress......Not b/c your "real life" sucks so bad you live in fantasy.....

you're 33, we have a member whos 88. Stop calling everyone Young.

Also, you like talking about your accomplishments, and your business. Back it up. provide us proof that you make a million a year and that youre so wise and experienced at the "ripe old age of 33."

I am sorry for offending anyone, Yes I did get mad. I am sorry GreenRanger for beating you down. You just do not go at someone about their families...That is the one thing that I will kill over. So, I am sorry, I will be nicer, I do still feel a few changes could be made.....I just went about it the wrong way.

The original reason to post this, was some kid, saying I am going to report you, when I told him to stop antagonizing everyone. I am sorry again. I can also be humble.