Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I'm Back

Muse

Hello everyone,

I'm proud to say that my computer is fixed and returned to my home where it now going to sit on for hours on end so I can download games I want to play at 30kb/s. Its great. Top speed for everything.

I would really like to say thank you for to everyone who congratulated me on receiving Veteran status. This is a goal I've personally tried to achieve here to show that I've changed over my 2+ years in this community. A special thanks to Green Ranger and many other leaders on helping me and also thanks to a great number of others that have just been there to be a good friend over time. I cannot thank you enough.

Now that I have everything ready, I will now become as active as I was a couple months ago. Even though I still work random hours, I will try to attend as many events I possibly can with the terrible internet and limited game selection I do have.

Your Friend,

Muse

(a.k.a. Dick)