Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Im so confused

TheRealFluttershy

In the community known as HG, you are unable to say a word that in any way could POSSIBLY be determined as offensive to anyone. Using this logic, it is safe to say that words like "Retard", and "Fag", are not

allowed. Being banned for "racism" when using a word that is nowhere near racist in meaning, Its kind of ridiculous. I seriously don't know what to make of this incident, It disgusts me that admins can be so

intolerant to some members, but let other members get off the hook for much worse offences. Please explain how this, in any way, is fair. Please.

Its not misinterpretation, they were using words that were close to the actually words instead of the real words to get the same meaning. I know its long and annoying but you cannot use that language on our servers. When you say something like that in place of the actual word you will be banned.

It wasn't toying with racism at all. If anything, It was everyone else in the server talking about knitting. But whatever, your decision is apparently final, however wrong anyone may think it is. Misinterpretation of a word leads bans. Noted.

Why don't you drop the attitude, we've been doing this for years, we've seen what has happens in situations like this, and it's never good.

It's as simple as this fluttershy - Don't say something that sounds anything similar to a racist word.

I think we should get this locked before any shit goes down.

It's not this at all, it's when people say things such as, "i hate knitters" or "dirty knitters"

The intent of statements like this is clear, to be racist without actually using a racist word. If you see no problem with doing this, you must be retarded.

It's not this at all, it's when people say things such as, "i hate knitters" or "dirty knitters"

The intent of statements like this is clear, to be racist without actually using a racist word. If you see no problem with doing this, you must be retarded.

This^. pretty clear cut

Guest The_Monkey

Banned.

Crossing a fine line, and toying with racism, will result in your ballsack being pulled through your bowels, through your intestines, through your stomach, up your esophagus, and out of your mouth. Then, your inverted ballsack shall be lit on fire using gasoline.

You crossed that line. Enjoy your charred inverted ballsack.