Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Please ba this admin

xGETMx

"HT | TrichieT"

STEAM_0:0:7290132

Minigame server

Free banned and then mispelled lol but typed kik.

Disrepected by saying FUCK YOU

and Freeslayed

[ATTACH]671[/ATTACH]

:drugs:

No to be technical, but I find it odd that you are posting these complaints under one person in this thread. You are actually "highlighting" two different people in your screenie.

Had to point that out ;)

:stfu: lol this xGETMx comes in our servers is cool with the admins but try's to get them in trouble for the smallest shit. now i realize who you are cause u got it in your console calvin. you come in JB asking "teleport me to admin room?" just waiting for us to do it so u can get a ss and say "ADMIN ABUSE!!!!" You Fail.

"HT | TrichieT"

STEAM_0:0:7290132

Minigame server

Free banned and then mispelled lol but typed kik.

Disrepected by saying FUCK YOU

and Freeslayed

[ATTACH]671[/ATTACH]

:drugs:

lmao L2read your own screenshote retard\

Thrillhouse clearly is the one to blame for your QQ and you want richie banned...

for your stupidity, no one will be banned and no admin removed, but I might come to your house and smack you irl...

k,thx,bai

I'm just messing with you more than anything.

Though I was hoping you'd notice how this guy freaks out over nothing.

And the fact that I try to help JB (bringing it back online in the middle of the night when it gets DDoSed, getting PMed to go in JB, punishing freekillers/admins mass slaying, etc), and would never intentionally drive away its population and am always willing to stop "spicing things up" when people ask me to.

But if you think I'm causing trouble for it, I'll leave it alone completely.

I personally don't know why its always JB...oh wait yes I do because its not on the Global Ban list so we get all the perma banned people going to this server. Anyways I can make assumptions based on my 7 days here of what he would do. Unless its just a season of people misbehaving and otherwise he is a kind person, I think it is safe to say that I am right.