Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

AngryArcade.com

Dirty

Very nice design and layout overall.

- I agree with batters, and maybe moving the advert to the other side of the games in the same section.

- I would suggest removing the ! from Bookmark (unless it is there for a specific reason) and moving that tab to the right a few more spots. (Have the more important things first)

- I had a look on the website itself and noticed that when in a specific game section. The Newest/Oldest/A-Z/Z-A links have boxes around them. I think it would look neater if it only had a box on the one that has been clicked on (so you know which option you are viewing)

Great work.

Edited by R3venant

Been playing on the site since the day you turned me onto it. I actually have gotten the women and kids hooked on it too. I think it looks great Dirty. I just think the cookie thing is the only problem with it.

Will thanks! It's a family site haha.

And I have no control over that sry.

Very nice design and layout overall.

- I agree with batters, and maybe moving the advert to the other side of the games in the same section.

- I would suggest removing the ! from Bookmark (unless it is there for a specific reason) and moving that tab to the right a few more spots. (Have the more important things first)

- I had a look on the website itself and noticed that when in a specific game section. The Newest/Oldest/A-Z/Z-A links have boxes around them. I think it would look neater if it only had a box on the one that has been clicked on (so you know which option you are viewing)

Great work.

Thanks! I took your suggest about the Bookmark link and the 300x250 adverts a hotspot I'm going to think about moving it.