Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:0:8570598, STEAM_0:0:15643580 (WARLOCK)

SoberWarlock

1. Your in-game name: SoberWarlock

2. Server that you where banned on: HG|Jailbreak first now it's HG| Global

3. The Banning admin: Staff

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:8570598

5. Reason for ban:

WAIT! Read this first before you take action.........:mybad: I want to admit that I made somebody else post for me and if you thought that this steam id was his then your dead wrong. I forgot to mention to him that it was mine. I don't remember threatening anybody, using clan names, trying to be somebody else, hacking, or using any explicit offensive sprays.

I was first ip banned from jail break on the 6th. Got the guy to post for me since I didn't have time right away to post for myself and I thought he would get more people attention quicker. then I guess from that I was now HG|Global banned, because I remember playing HG| Deathmatch office server 12 hours ago and I was just playing and getting kills rescuing hostages and being a ct.

Can somebody please tell me why was I first IP banned from Jailbreak and now HG| Global "Permanently" banned from anything HG?

So what I want it so be unbanned from all and start playing some CSS.

this UrbanWarlock?

WOW I forgot about those two. Let me make this more clear I am not them. This is my first registered account for HG and please excuse them they have the same name as me because it was a failed clan and they still use it anyways. I don't even know why they still come here.

1. Your in-game name: SoberWarlock

2. Server that you where banned on: HG|Jailbreak first now it's HG| Global

3. The Banning admin: Staff

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:8570598

5. Reason for ban:

WAIT! Read this first before you take action.........:mybad: I want to admit that I made somebody else post for me and if you thought that this steam id was his then your dead wrong. I forgot to mention to him that it was mine. I don't remember threatening anybody, using clan names, trying to be somebody else, hacking, or using any explicit offensive sprays.

I was first ip banned from jail break on the 6th. Got the guy to post for me since I didn't have time right away to post for myself and I thought he would get more people attention quicker. then I guess from that I was now HG|Global banned, because I remember playing HG| Deathmatch office server 12 hours ago and I was just playing and getting kills rescuing hostages and being a ct.

Can somebody please tell me why was I first IP banned from Jailbreak and now HG| Global "Permanently" banned from anything HG?

So what I want it so be unbanned from all and start playing some CSS.

lolwut?

post-21-13525953274056_thumb.jpg

lolwut?

We have same ip, he plays right across from me. He sometimes logs on from his actually PC, but most of the time he is just here with me. Goddamn that guy :push: We have two different people and accounts. He is a lot younger than I am so that maybe explains his useless topics with one sentence explaining nothing for no benefit.

Quit? Well can someone tell me why was I ipbanned from HG|Jailbreak in the first place? Then it just went it's way up to global banned? I don't understand whats going on here seriously. :huh: This is getting out of hand here.

The decision was made, I am sorry for you. Bans like yours are non negotiable, therefore it's a waste of time to explain it.

For any further questions please review this video.

[YOUTUBE]C0h0F21sG3s[/YOUTUBE]

your brother or w/e hacked our ventrilo.. how do we know its you or some one els..cuz its from your IP address..and why would you give your computer to your brother or who ever it is...

I let my brother use my computer cuz i trust him ...

:fail:

EdIT: and why do you still have the HG tag on steam and in game ?

your brother or w/e hacked our ventrilo.. how do we know its you or some one els..cuz its from your IP address..and why would you give your computer to your brother or who ever it is...

I let my brother use my computer cuz i trust him ...

:fail:

EdIT: and why do you still have the HG tag on steam and in game ?

Didn't I tell you guys like 3 times what the solution was.

Ban xGETMx. :)

And the warlocks. lol

For any further questions please review this video.

[YOUTUBE]C0h0F21sG3s[/YOUTUBE]

I cannot believe that you had a 6 minute conversation, about nothing. Clearly the guy was just restating the same thing at least six times.

Look, Warlock, I'm sorry, but there are now 8 forum accounts from either ONE or TWO people on your IP range. It is not possible for us to tell if you are one or two people.

However, at least one person from your IP range, not only attacked our ventrilo server, but is a known hacker who is banned from other clans as well.

I sincerely apologize if your neighbor has ruined it for you, but we cannot unban you as it would be opening up our site and servers to further attacks.

You/your neighbor has a long history of malicious attacks on various servers and we are not willing to risk this sort of activity.

Please do not make any more forum accounts. Your current accounts will all be banned, and your entire IP range is going to be banned. Again, I'm sorry if you are being penalized for the actions of your neighbor, but there is no other option.