Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Vac BANNED! HG exposed

ace21111

It wasnt really a big deal, was just some gas to use for a flame.

Its just like you calling me a name, like calling me fat then saying youre going to go play video games. I would come back with, yeah video games are for losers..fag.

Or you called me a stupid cracker and then said you were gonna go ride your bike. What you don't have a car you poor little bitch, go ride your bike geek.

Just one of those things. ;)

Stick around, as you can see by our threads, we all enjoy talking trash. But we don't try to attack people personally based on race, gender, or other shit.

I think you just appear to have started off on the wrong foot, by posting the HG VAC ban list. ;)

The flaming this thread will be forgotten in a week.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

omg WAT a lurking fa**** seriously

how much time u spend on here

personally in study hall i like to talk to girls , maybe even draw or laugh at stupid people

not take my time looking up steamID's of nearly like, what was it, 50 people? showing each account that got VACd... wow wat a fa****. was it all worth it? to put yourself in the spotlight laughing at people getting banned for cheating (as far as you know anyways) only to have yourself laughed at

GOD WAT A NO LIFE ETHUG fa****

END RAGE / BTW UR A NERD AND YOU SUCK AT BASKETBALL GO DRINK KOOLAID BYE