Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Thoughts of the game so far?

diK

I got to play it before launch because my step brother pre ordered it and had beta access. I was pretty impressed with the complexity of the classes and advanced classes but it still felt like another MMO that stands in the shadow of wow. What did you guys think?

Yeah, It's amazing. WoW is fun, in my opinion, but SW:TOR took the MMO idea and the amazing KOTOR games and put them together, except in a more advanced game. With the fighting, the phases, the graphics, animations, and even more are impressive and everyday I see people saying that they're loving it already. It's also really cool that you can have a group, and work together in instances, but with much more advanced. Another cool thing that people like is that you can hear your own voice and your group member's voices when talking to someone. Overall, I love the game, and I've been playing it a LOT more than my other games ever since I got it.

Other than the shitty fps i get (still cant find a fix for it), i still enjoy it alot. The PvP is alot of fun and the quest lines are amazing.

Did you turn off shadows yet? I was having some chop when there were complex textures or a lot of NPCs around, and turning off shadows cleared it up.

I'm still playing, so that's a testament in itself. The grinding doesn't feel like a grind, so that's a pretty good place to start in my mind.

My one criticism is Taris. I fucking hate that planet with a passion because all you fight is RAKGOULS.

But it's pretty much free XP! Yeah, I RQ the fuck out of that planet after the main line. I got tired of looking at it. I'm just finishing the rest of it now at lvl 25.