Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

GAYY Y R BAD ADMINS BANNING ME (nodemo)

kennedycurse

MY in game name at the time was BRBGETTINGGAYED (aka kennedycurse)

i was in the HG office server

|H-T| Lex Talionis

STEAM_0:1:19887620

APPARENTLY I WAS HACKING BECAUSE I GOT 4 HEASHOTS IN A ROW DOWN LONG HALL THREW A SMOKE (I WAS PRAYING MY ASS OFF AND THIS SHITTY BANS ME OMFG NO DEMO NO ANYTHING IM PISSED =) )

Please do not go around calling people shitty when you are clueless about who they are. You need to learn to show respect.

Do not come in here demanding to be unbanned. Rather you should request to be unbanned.

You will be unbanned if there isn't sufficient proof against you unless you decide to start some drama.

LMFAO

Good reply. I love it. 5 letters. If you are smart, you should come up with an intelligent response.

PS: The edit feature is there so you can make modifications to your post.

Edited by JhaJha

man i just want to get unband, i got in the hg servers to relax if i am having a bad day, most of the time i say one word like "wow" or "ugh" and u guys start yellling at me cuz my voice is high.....

If Lex does not post in here with proof in 24 hours, you will be unbanned. Be patient.