Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:0:5534572 (HG | Candian Ninja)

Waffle<3

1. Abuser name: Canadian Ninja

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:5534572

3. What sever: Mini-Games & Ventrilo

4. About what time: 6:30pm - 7:00pm

5. PROOF: Every single person that was in the server. Ninja, and Pitbull in Ventrilo.

THEN THIS :

canadianban.jpg

canadianban2.jpg

Edited by Waffle<3

i get so much shit for being canadian and then waffle comes and does this?

well fuck this i also had my admin removed FOR NO REASON from hide and seek i was doing my job to get rid of mic spammers and retards liek waffle

he clames my mic is to loud man look at this shit he does in the hide and seek server just now screaming at me for no reason

waffle u are a fag and just because u have some pull in this clan dosent mean shit go suck a dick and choak to death

i banned him for about an hour. it appears as though he may not like you

I dont care he likes me or not..cuz he always join a channel that Im alone and screams like a animal..:lame:

edit: not waffle lol

Edited by LAPD

1-i get so much shit for being canadian and then waffle comes and does this?

2.well fuck this i also had my admin removed FOR NO REASON from hide and seek i was doing my job to get rid of mic spammers and retards liek waffle

3.he clames my mic is to loud man look at this shit he does in the hide and seek server just now screaming at me for no reason

4.waffle u are a fag and just because u have some pull in this clan dosent mean shit go suck a dick and choak to death

1. It's the internet. Most people watch Cable TV and are influenced to make fun of Canadians considering that's what comes on in TV. Don't take it personally.

2. Waffle is a good guy. Calling him a retard doesn't help your case.

3. I have NEVER heard Waffle scream. He's always quite calm.

4. Since when does he 'have some pull'? I don't really know what that means. but if it runs along the lines of him having hookups or something? Then I'm pretty sure you're wrong. Be nice, and people are nice back. You seem like the kind of person who keeps their heart (and possibly their brain, judging by your spelling) in the 5th grade calling everyone a fag or a retard. And telling someone to choKE (not choak) to death is a little radical just over a game.

Glory, you need to get a fucking life if you're going to cry about someone OVER THE FUCKING INTERNET.

There's my 2 cents.

Waffle > You, so gtfo.

Edited by Dynasty

you see what i mean?

like i said i dont care about this clan anymore because u guys treet me like shit so whatever have fun being a bunch of racist losers

If you do not care, then please stop posting and leave.

the first day i met you in HnS i was gonna ban you cause you have no respect for anyone.

you just can be funyn at times so i diddnt

Canadian, Have you heard yourself in the mic? You have no respect for anyone. When you first came in vent, You were yelling at Faded for no reason. Faded was telling you that you need to you learn your place in the food chain. I would not have any problems if you got banned.

[YOUTUBE]M5QGkOGZubQ[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Prius