Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

For the good of the server...

Linoleum Knive

Can we PLEASE raise required playtime for police? Kids just come in and walk around for two hours, dont bother learning the rules, and then become cops and abuse it totally. Right now there are 7 cops just randomly arresting, getting warrents for no reason, and abusing.

Can we raise it to 8 hours or more? I shouldnt have 7-9 cops around my house without a warrant.

Racist cop: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/iw/racism.dem

Group of them trying to get into my house without a warrant: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/tf/cops.dem

I cant figure out their steam names because character names are different.

Edited by Linoleum Knive

I agree with Knive. I've had some bad experiences with trolling police officers in the past. They just come into the server, wait the required time, then become police officers because they think they can do whatever they want because they think they are the law.

I agree the fireman and medic times should be switched with cops, why have a lower playtime for something where you can kill/assault/arrest people?

Word.

It probably will be increased... But other then that, get their "In-game names" and if you can get their steam names also that would be good... Post a ban report on them and we will try to find them...

Since you are a GMOD advisor you would know better than me. Is there any way to corrilate in game names to Steam names?