Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Competitive TF2??

Brag

Did we ever try to make a competitive TF2 hellsgamers team before? (6-8 peeps)

Because I think it's be a pretty good idea cuz we got some decent players. *coughcough* scott with his tf2logo private eye. :D

*just an idea*

I think it would be a good idea, especially with newer HG additions (haha says the 3 month old member like i'm a vet or something :)) like Luigi and Dynas, add in Digital, Dirty, Phate, Tyler, you and others (no disrespect to those I didn't mention, these are just the ones I tend to play with a lot) we could be quite competitive.

Oh yea, and the over-paying-for-hats, questionably pedophile/gerontophile Scott/Scoot/whatevah. Can't forget that guy... :rofl:

My plans usually, if not always, work. I'm the guy that keeps the Heavy pushing, and I can usually come up with some nice strats in a pinch.

no heavies in competitive tf2. D:

its usually scout/2 soldiers/demoman/medic/free player

I have played medic since 2009 lol, I have played competetively also in the past. I was in the TF2 team but the time was far too late for me.

I can call like a bird and I am a good teamplayer.

But I am not in HG so I am probably not aloud in the team?