Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hello everyone!

Jenda

First i'd like to start of by mentioning how awesome this community appears to be, I've only been playing on the jailbreak server for 3 days and can already tell the dedication involved is spectacular! Anyway now to introduce myself. I am a college graduate in computer networking. I am an avid programmer and gamer. Any game I have every played I have figured out a way to mod it and to do so better than anyone else. I am also an experienced anti-hacker. I personally worked with Singh developing the anti cheat system for GTA Vice City Multiplayer. I have also hosted my own hl2 server.

I made my own hl2 server, with custom setting that were actually pretty hard to get working. The server was for gmod and it was a custom physics server. Meaning It was a custom mode server, I basically copied the original physics game-mode and made sufficient changes for my server. The server settings were customized so Extremely precise physics experiments could be tested without bizarre problems happening with servers that have a 66 or 100 tickrate. My server was at 33 also of course modded by myself to allow 1001 fps. The server was pretty popular but I couldn't afford the hosting anymore.

I have played css but it was around 7 years ago. I wrote some addons for mani-admin when it first came out.

I have modded many games many different ways. From dll injection to social engineering source code. I'm very good at all c weither its .net or c++ I also know many languages that interface with c like java, lua and many other scripting languages. I am familiar with hammer as I used it to build a few awesome heavy scripted maps when I played cs 7 years ago. The list of games that I've modded or helped develop are. Sims 3, Street Legal Racing Redline, GTA vice city, Gmod, WoW and many others I'm forgetting about.

I don't have as much fun playing as I do creating and developing things for other people to play. Anyway that's all I got for now and Grifter just killed me cause I'm afk to type this...psh so I'm gonna go back to playing.

Peace,

Jenda.