Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned for Advertising?

zackh

Okay guys, I want to start off by saying Hi. I've been playing HG Jailbreak for awhile now, and love it. The admins are extremely friendly, especially Joe.

However, yesterday I was banned for "advertising", but it was an accident. This is how it happened. We were having a Trivia Day, and I had copied into the clipboard "Transformers 3: Dark Side of The Moon and was going to paste it really quick since the admin had been talking about transformers for awhile. Then, I got an email on my second monitor and copied a link from there. I then went quickly back to the server and was listening to the question, pasted the answer, and I had pasted the link from my Gmail: It is a donation system for a friends server. I didn't mean to advertise at all, it was an honest mistake. [HG] Papa John banned me for two hours it seemed like when I checked console, but today I cannot go back.

I don't want to report admin abuse, make anyone mad, etc. I just want unbanned please!

Banned from Server: JailBreak #1 on CSS

In game Name: Zack

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20260142

Banned by Admin: HG | Papa John

Reason Banned: (Above)

Please look into this ASAP!!

Thanks!

Edited by RedDevil6193
link removed