Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned in from randomly shooting towards T spawn on death match server

UndeadPixels

I was on Dust 2. I was shooting through the door that looks at t spawn and i was just shooting with AWP and i got a few kills with luck and then i got banned a few minutes later. Please Unban me I wont shoot randomly through walls anymore. my steam id STEAM_0:1:40521624

and my Profile name is currently UndeadPixels~ Red solo cup! thank you all.

I was trying to hack cause im 14 and retarded I quickly relized that im a retard and then i unistalled the cheat engine thing.

I just want to be unbanned so i can play in the hellsgamers servers I have friends that play in them and i want to come back please give me another chance. Wont happen again.

STEAM_0:1:40521624 If I ever do it again i will never come back i just feel stupid and i want to be able to play in the Hg servers again. Thank you

I really dont want to be banned because i mainly play in the TF2 servers and ive been playing in HG servers for a while now i was thinking about becomeing premium. I just want to be able to play in the Tf2 servers is there anyway i can just be banned from the Css servers and not the TF2 because i dont want to be Banned for makeing one mistake that wont happen again. :(