Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

- Unban Request - DR. BEEFI -

Dustin4vn

1. Your in-game name: Ûž Û£ÛœDr. Beefi [No SOund] ( Still beefi but with team 7 )

2. Server that you where banned on: DEATHRUN |Whats this button do?| HeLLsGamers.com

3. The Banning admin: Dispute` Skillz-MRA

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:17594676

5. Reason for ban: [below]

Crashing the server, I just want to test it out... :sad2: At least 5 times Im SO SORRY. I got banned for like 2 Times...

Im scared of permanent ban so I stopped.

Next time I'm in game. Dispute ask me if Im beefi, like 10 times, N i keep responds YES, next thing I know he bans me... permanently.

I had my chance and I used it. I worship it and I stopped... Y ban me when Im turning good?

1. Your in-game name: Ûž Û£ÛœDr. Beefi [No SOund] ( Still beefi but with team 7 )

2. Server that you where banned on: DEATHRUN |Whats this button do?| HeLLsGamers.com

3. The Banning admin: Dispute` Skillz-MRA

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:17594676

5. Reason for ban: [below]

Crashing the server, I just want to test it out... :sad2: At least 5 times Im SO SORRY. I got banned for like 2 Times...

Im scared of permanent ban so I stopped.

Next time I'm in game. Dispute ask me if Im beefi, like 10 times, N i keep responds YES, next thing I know he bans me... permanently.

I had my chance and I used it. I worship it and I stopped... Y ban me when Im turning good?

Lol, Are you serious? :push: I'm not the violent type but, GTFO. :oh:

so is it a yes or no???? please PLEASE

I REALLY WANT TO GETBACK IN

:agree: I know... I'm a retard. I know I deserve it but please I really want to play HG... it's the only DR I play, most of my friend play there

Read JJK's post and follow it.