Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

"Face on Cell Bars"

---------

It's common fact that Cell Doors and Cell Bars are different places. It's mostly used as a simple tarp for new T's and most of them are told their error by the other dead players of the lead explains why they were killed. I wouldn't say 99% of the time T's die, more like 60% of the time. There is a clear difference between the two though and most players know this within the first few hours of play.

And no, It's not a freekill :)

It's common fact that Cell Doors and Cell Bars are different places. It's mostly used as a simple tarp for new T's and most of them are told their error by the other dead players of the lead explains why they were killed. I wouldn't say 99% of the time T's die, more like 60% of the time. There is a clear difference between the two though and most players know this within the first few hours of play.

And no, It's not a freekill :)

I agree with Flare that, in the case of JB regulars, it is known that "cell bars" and "cell door" are two different things.

However, to new players having all kinds of unfamiliar orders shouted at them, I think it's a distinction that leads to a lot of T's being killed who are doing everything in the power to follow the rules.

It's also a confusing issue in the case of VIP, which has a sliding door but no bars. VIP T's run and put their faces on the door, whereas tier prisoners are expected to be away from the door and on the bars.

I think the best resolution is to clarify in the order "bars, not your door" or something to that effect. Reason being, new players who come in and get killed a lot when they're trying to follow orders and learn the game will be off-put by that kind of thing.

BlakOut

I agree with Flare that, in the case of JB regulars, it is known that "cell bars" and "cell door" are two different things.

However, to new players having all kinds of unfamiliar orders shouted at them, I think it's a distinction that leads to a lot of T's being killed who are doing everything in the power to follow the rules.

It's also a confusing issue in the case of VIP, which has a sliding door but no bars. VIP T's run and put their faces on the door, whereas tier prisoners are expected to be away from the door and on the bars.

I think the best resolution is to clarify in the order "bars, not your door" or something to that effect. Reason being, new players who come in and get killed a lot when they're trying to follow orders and learn the game will be off-put by that kind of thing.

BlakOut

Agreed. Jailbreak is now aimed toward T's dying from games not from not being able to tell the difference between sky blue and baby blue. Leads need to quit being as ambiguous as possible with their orders. A little while ago I had someone tell the T's to get under the light in their cell... I mean really? Let's start being specific enough where we stop killing T's with useless wordplay and start killing them with actual games.

Closing since the general answer to the question as well as a BETTER answer to JB's current problem with that question have both been given.