Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Googled's Unban Request

JxL

1. Your in-game name: Googled

2. Server that you where banned on: Hide n' Seek

3. The Banning admin: ๖ۜFusion Stanger

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:4020459

5. Reason for ban: I was in the Hide n' Seek server with my buddy running around as a ct and my buddy was dead and he told me, "DUDE I THINK THAT GUY IS GLITCHING!", So he told me where to go and told me where he was, i took a hard look at the spot and didn't see anything so i shot and pew, there he was. I would like to state that i don't know why i got a permanent ban, i'm sure a short ban would have done, sorry for the troubles i am causing here.

It's a perm ban, so there would be a report soon. If the admin that banned you didn't make a report, you'll get unbanned okie. And maybe because he thought you were walling, cuz you followed your friend to his hiding place. Maybe that's why. But it is not a good conduct either, cuz it's cheating and it is not the purpose of hide and seek. Please play responsibly and obey the rule.

yeah i know im not supposed to be ghosted and stuff like that, i never really did before, but my friend was all like "OMG DUDE HES GLITCHING" so i had to do it ;)

Oh man! That reminds me of this time my friend told me to skin a human alive, so I had to do it.

yeah i know im not supposed to be ghosted and stuff like that, i never really did before, but my friend was all like "OMG DUDE HES GLITCHING" so i had to do it ;)

You never really did it before?

When people lie like that, they should just stay banned.

So it happened to be the first time you and him were on vent or whatever, eh?

And that was the first time you were ever on it in that server eh?

Lies.