Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The "Local Cinema Star" TF2 achievement.

Terskip

Heya all, relatively new forum poster here. As a way of introduction, i have been addicted the HG Trading Post server for at least 7 months now, and I am not a pokemon.

Anyway, onto the topic at hand. I am currently working on the "Local Cinema Star" achievement, and seeing how difficult it is I was wondering if others were also wanting some support. So, I would gladly watch a video you have on youtube, if you could do the same for me with mine.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZi8PIQJaiE

Also, in an attempt to garner views and get a laugh. I have a contest where the funniest comment (determined by me) by the 23rd of this month will get 5 keys. It's open to anyone, the only stipulation is you need to leave the comment on the video (Not here or PM or anywhere else).

So, post your video here, and please watch mine. Have a funny friend? Tell them about this contest. Have another achievement I can help you with in TF2, would be happy to help with anything for a view.

Thanks.

(If this thread breaks any rules or needs to be changed in any way, i am more than willing to have it changed. Thanks.)

Yep it is hard getting all 100,1000,10000 and 100000 views.

I will watch your video.

Hey thanks man, i appreciate it. If you have a video that I can return the favor in, just let me know.

And JessicaJoy, consider it done.