Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Fractions Ban/ Demotion Request

Fallen

1. Name: Fractions

2. Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:43749810

3. Server: HG Jailbreak

4. Reason: To much to list.

5. Proof: The proof will be under comments section.

6. Comments: He far exceeds immature and is incapable of not being obnoxious, breaking rules 24/7 and abusing his admin constantly.He contributes nothing to the server but a headache and creates a trashy look for the Jailbreak. and has been spoken to multiple times about rules to multiple high ranked people and reply's to them using sarcastic tones about MOTD rules and him using them to his own advantage. He easily deserves a near permanent ban and if this is not sufficient simply tell me and I'll upload more proof.

2012-01-19_00006.jpg

Here he rejoins to try to avoid electric chair death and respawn in time.

2012-01-18_00002.jpg

Admin complaining of him.

2012-01-18_00001.jpg

Completely rude and abuses admin chat to do it when a simple "Okay we'll look into it" would have done wonders.

2012-01-12_00002.jpg

Goes along into a admin war

Now we have the chat logs of him just being stupid and other people complaining, and breaking various rules. In these he is racist, trolls A LOT, happens to only know how to type in caps, uses multiple commands on admins, Never warns for ONE command, un mutes himself multiple times, and breaks countless rules. This is only the first Four pages. I read 10 pages where he broke multiple rules on every one.

untitled-1.jpg

untitled-2.jpg

untitled-3.jpg

untitled-4.jpg

There are many more accounts of rule breaking it just gets tiresome highlighting and editing images.

Also, it was just after christmas when this happened, so I didn't really feel llike posting.

2011-12-27_00001.jpg

I didnt' highlight, but notice the bottom of console...

As you can see here "Admiral Bob Swagot" is "Fractions"

http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/search?q=STEAM_0%3A0%3A43749810&si=uniqueid&rc=all&x=23&y=1

Wait a minute how come you didnt tell us about this?

Well then, this should be fun. First off, yes, Bonbon is right. I'm bad at spaces. Onto Fallen.

First off, that log right below your screenshots of me trolling the CTs is showing me nothing except me A)Yelling at Batters for something rather stupid B)Throwing banter around with RA and C)Saying the Madmin gloves are on.

First Screenshot:I rejoined because of my ping freaking out. Sue me.

Second Screenshot:And I turned my mic down. What of it?

Third Screenshot:I explained it to you afterwords. I was trolling the lead, yes. Nice of you to not explain it was a rebellion and people were yelling anyway.

Fourth Screenshot:That's an admin war how? He admitted to Freekilling and I punished him.

As for the chat logs, the last one is where admins kicked me for spamming over lead, which would be A FUNNY JOKE BECAUSE I DIDN'T TALK AT ALL THAT ROUND. I already adressed the first log. And I'm not sure how the second log even applies here.

Edit: Also, the Admins later claimed RedDevil had given them permission, to which RedDevil replied "What?" Ya. Really funny joke.

Well then, this should be fun. First off, yes, Bonbon is right. I'm bad at spaces. Onto Fallen.

First off, that log right below your screenshots of me trolling the CTs is showing me nothing except me A)Yelling at Batters for something rather stupid B)Throwing banter around with RA and C)Saying the Madmin gloves are on.

First Screenshot:I rejoined because of my ping freaking out. Sue me.

Second Screenshot:And I turned my mic down. What of it?

Third Screenshot:I explained it to you afterwords. I was trolling the lead, yes. Nice of you to not explain it was a rebellion and people were yelling anyway.

Fourth Screenshot:That's an admin war how? He admitted to Freekilling and I punished him.

As for the chat logs, the last one is where admins kicked me for spamming over lead, which would be A FUNNY JOKE BECAUSE I DIDN'T TALK AT ALL THAT ROUND. I already adressed the first log. And I'm not sure how the second log even applies here.

Edit: Also, the Admins later claimed RedDevil had given them permission, to which RedDevil replied "What?" Ya. Really funny joke.

I don't really like you. I would love to keep you banned. If you can convince me to unban you, you will stay banned for being a fucking douche.

First of all, you never ban anyone for that long. Second of all, you never ban people for 'fun'. Third of all, You never ban our coders because thats what keep our servers running. Forth and last of all, you never ban BonBon, he is the coolest mother trucker ever, he has the best personality and is really good at what he does.

I just laughed all the way to Liarville. Really people disconnect and rejoin the second they get a electric chair sentence? 2nd one he didn't mean just turn your mic down, he also meant you never shut up for 0.2 seconds. 3rd. People are trolling and yelling and you don't mute then and warn them? You join? Okay. 4th a admin teamlocks another admin not including the fact he was never warned. and for all the logs, okay make rash generalizations for the over 50 situations out of 100 lines of chat. Even if the generalization was correct what about your next thousand lines of chat log that I got tired of editing?

I just laughed all the way to Liarville. Really people disconnect and rejoin the second they get a electric chair sentence? 2nd one he didn't mean just turn your mic down, he also meant you never shut up for 0.2 seconds. 3rd. People are trolling and yelling and you don't mute then and warn them? You join? Okay. 4th a admin teamlocks another admin not including the fact he was never warned. and for all the logs, okay make rash generalizations for the over 50 situations out of 100 lines of chat. Even if the generalization was correct what about your next thousand lines of chat log that I got tired of editing?

1)You have any proof stating that I didn't reconnect for the reason stated?

2)Well, I'm pretty sure that screencap says "Turn your mic down."

3)Freedays son. Freedays.

4)I can't make sense of this. I teamlocked another admin? Or I teamlocked without a warning for 3 rounds after a guy admits to Freekilling?

So you have more evidence? Let me see it so I can gun it down.

1)You have any proof stating that I didn't reconnect for the reason stated?

2)Well, I'm pretty sure that screencap says "Turn your mic down."

3)Freedays son. Freedays.

4)I can't make sense of this. I teamlocked another admin? Or I teamlocked without a warning for 3 rounds after a guy admits to Freekilling?

So you have more evidence? Let me see it so I can gun it down.

Did you read my post? He doesnt need more proof. In fact, you're still permed until you can convince me to unban you.

The main point of this post needs to be the disregards to the Leadership of Hellsgamers. The main rule in HG is admins dont abuse admins so my questiong to you factions is where is proof of all freekills and etc... and why is it not on forums so the proper DL can handle these issues? Instead of u looking like a douche. If or when u ever get unbanned maybe you should remember the rules to being an admin in Hellsgamers as well as the other admins also.

in case you forgot or need to read again heres the link

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/33961-**-Admin-Training-Manual-**