Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request

Treehuimumbo

1. Your in-game name: Treehuimumbo

2. Server that you were banned on: All Servers

3. The Banning admin: I forgot, it has been 5 months since i got banned

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:37101160

5. Reason for ban: I don't really remember, but I think some of it was for trolling and something else.

I just thought i'd put an extra explanation into this. But, can't we just take the past and just throw that all behind us, i'm truly sorry for all that happened the day i got perm'd from all HG servers, I was about to go on vacation, and thought that I would do that. But I didn't mean to spam, troll, etc. I just did it for the hell of it, but then I realized, 5 months later (today) that I really wanted to play on the HG servers again. It just came back to me that they are very fun and everything, especially the css ones. I would just want to play regular deathmatches without some troll admin banning me or some freaks spraying pictures of me and my family on there. I would just like to be unbanned from atleast all of the css servers so I can actually play regular deathmatches, and again, I am truly sorry for all that happened in the past.