Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned on D2DM CS:S

crzywhiteman

1. Your in-game name: crzywhiteman

2. Server that you were banned on: D2DM

3. The Banning admin: Unknown does not say in chat or console check even tried to google my steam id to see if i could find your website and maybe there would be a reason there but nothing came up

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:40706300

5. Reason for ban: That was not told either but players were complaining because i kept sitting at double doors with an auto-sniper just aiming in one spot and no-scoping and i kept killing people and they were raging at admin spectating me (try it yourself it is fun anyone can do it just aim at around where the T's snipe from and click away your KD will go up nice)

time ban occurred 7:00 PM Central time zone

If the admin that banned me or if any of the staff figures out why i was banned please post here and let me know what i was doing, a video would be nice also.

Console after i was banned

crzywhiteman killed 49er time with g3sg1.

this game is shit killed Q.Q with m249.

Disconnect: You have been banned by this server, check HeLLsGamers.com for more info.

Disconnect: You have been banned by this server, check HeLLsGamers.com for more info.

Connecting to 67.228.181.72:27015...

Connected to 67.228.181.72:27015