Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

blacklisted and banned from the gmod lite perp server.

Radeon(Lightning)

Hello, i have been blacklisted and banned from the server. Here's the unban request:

1. Your in-game name: Brendan Lalight(something like that)

2. Server that you were blacklisted on: [HG] 24/7 PERP 3 Lite Server | FastDL | nolag | HeLLsGamers (IP: 75.126.83.210:27015)

3. The Blacklisting admin: Kigen

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:0:40383718

5. Reason for blacklist: Rdm as a cop.

First off, i said on the mic to get out of the way or you will get ran over by mistake. I said that twice. Nobody moved so they got ran over by mistake. Second, the dude who just spawned i had no idea he was behind me. I tried making a turn but i saw a ton of people so again i said please get out of the way or you will get ran over. There was a dude in the car with me at the time.

Now, after i got blacklisted from cop job, i was telling him what had happened, so he decided to kick me for complaining when i really wasnt trying to start anything. Then when i reenter and a few minutes later i ask, "When you get banned unfairly from a job, how long does it last?" Then someone said you mean blacklisted? And i said, Banned/blacklisted w.e. Then the person says go on the site, then a few seconds later i get banned from the server for 2 hours. I all think that was a bit unfair.

All this is the truth, i know what i witnessed and i know what i saw. I am telling the truth here. Heres my unabn from server request:

1. Your in-game name:Brendan Lalight

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] 24/7 PERP 3 Lite Server | FastDL | nolag | HeLLsGamers (IP: 75.126.83.210:27015)

3. The Banning admin: Kigen

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:0:40383718

5. Reason for ban: unknown, therefor, no reason was specified.

Edited by Radeon(Lightning)
Forgot the other unban

• Executive Council

You ran over people spawning as a cop when there are plenty of other ways to get out of there.

You then proceeded to complain that it was an "unfair blacklist." I told you to stop. You didn't. I kicked you. You bring it back up a few minutes later. I ban you for 2 hours.

Wait it out.

~Locked