Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HentaiHacker Frekilling for fun and with rage

Zarifion

I have seen a few admins do a couple things misleading but never as bad as this. "Admin" HentaiHacker shot me during a spray contest directly as I sprayed and won. I thought it was an accident and others asked why I died, but he didn't respond as it's hard to with the amount of players typing/talking at once. The next round ironically I was set to do spray contest again. He shoots me in the head most likely for complaining the round before, in the same format. Many people said things like "wtf" or "?" in the dead chat channel, and 3 people including an admin suggested I report him. I told him that I recorded him already (which I hadn't yet), and took out my game recorder.

Hastly I didn't enable my sound but I had the recording of that round. You can see I talk with him, and basically said you can't just shoot me because you want the round to end faster, or for laughs, then when I brought up recording him last round, out of rage he shoots me in the head. There's quite a few players on that complained about his admin abuse against me. Mainly -HG- Juicy and Random.

The recording is shown on youtube at the following link. I would appreciate a normal environment of gaming where ALL admins can help yet never hurt. Though I understand they can't help for everything, they don't need to hurt anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fpq50NU5JA&fmt=22

~Zarifion

Have to agree that a few of the new admins on jailbreak have become a bit power crazy and think they are above everyone else, they think they can get away with anything, I think I've heard hentai say something like he was going to kill someone for owning him but I don't know if he did do it. But didn't the guy next to you get shot by someone? Sure there weren't any orders like stay in cells or crouch? :P The video is pretty useless unless juicy or someone posts to confirm that he freekilled you but I'll just vouch a bit and say I wouldn't put it past hentai to freekill like that.

But imho I think he should be banned because that fucking bird in the background when he talks on mic does my head in

That round someone opened the cells so Ts came flying out of cells. I was still in mine but I was near the borderline to it, when the cells opened no CT gave orders yet so they started spraying THEN said stay in cells. I blame this as a regular instant thought freekill but he killed me on purpose. With the sound it would explain so much more. I'm angry at myself for that. He just was killing me each round and he told me something and then killed me and called me a bitch and then swore at me a few times until the only person claiming he was doing it right, probably a friend, shot me in the head every single round for 5 rounds until I left, but the admins reviewing the forums cannot assume that he called me a bitch or swore at me, but it is the truth and many witnesses from different views can tell the same story.

Hentai does NOT give clear orders, has annoying birds, and generally low server popularity. I wouldnt mind if his admin was removed for this incident, its one less immature power hungry admin as unamed just mentioned that will make our servers a better place to play and enjoy.

Edited by JuIcY

Well the bird has stopped (Thank God)

Hentai does freekill

and he really does make people angry

So do I think he should have his admin taken away?

In short: Yes

In long: YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Edited by Papa John

He will be restricted until he can explain himself, thanks for the decent ban report.

Hint: Make demos, so you can go back and fraps the demo as you see fit

OK... so it appears that i killed him but i gave the orders to freeze in their cells at the begining of the round, i always do. when i see people move i kill them because they have disobeyed orders... that is why there were other people killed

I would have to agree with HentaiHacker here.

First of all, the sound is conveniently disabled in the video, meaning that Hentai's orders can't be heard. This gives the impression that Hentai never gave orders and that Zafirion was killed for no reason.

Secondly, it is reasonable to believe that Zafirion disobeyed direct orders because right after Zafirion is killed, the terrorist to his left is also killed for doing the EXACT same thing; leaving the cell.

Aside from the questionable video evidence, I've played with Hentai several times, and he has every intention of being a fair admin. Not once have I seen him freekill on purpose, and when he does so by accident, he immediately slays himself.

Hentai is also vocal when giving orders. They're clear, to the point, and he often repeats himself to make sure nobody has to die for no reason. Furthermore, his mic is clear enough that I can hear his orders every time.

Zafirion's claim is not consistent with the fact that the person beside him was killed for leaving the cell as well. In the video, Zafirion turns to his left, and it can be clearly seen that his body is outside of the cell.

If the guy to his left got killed for leaving his cell, and Zafirion also got killed while outside of his cell, don't you think that both of them weren't supposed to leave their cells?

I would have to agree with HentaiHacker here.

First of all, the sound is conveniently disabled in the video, meaning that Hentai's orders can't be heard. This gives the impression that Hentai never gave orders and that Zafirion was killed for no reason.

Secondly, it is reasonable to believe that Zafirion disobeyed direct orders because right after Zafirion is killed, the terrorist to his left is also killed for doing the EXACT same thing; leaving the cell.

Aside from the questionable video evidence, I've played with Hentai several times, and he has every intention of being a fair admin. Not once have I seen him freekill on purpose, and when he does so by accident, he immediately slays himself.

Hentai is also vocal when giving orders. They're clear, to the point, and he often repeats himself to make sure nobody has to die for no reason. Furthermore, his mic is clear enough that I can hear his orders every time.

Zafirion's claim is not consistent with the fact that the person beside him was killed for leaving the cell as well. In the video, Zafirion turns to his left, and it can be clearly seen that his body is outside of the cell.

If the guy to his left got killed for leaving his cell, and Zafirion also got killed while outside of his cell, don't you think that both of them weren't supposed to leave their cells?

Well first off if an council/staff can run the IP of HylianElite I think we would find it would be the exact same or within range of uberder's.

Now on to all of your statements:

1) No Sound? It happens to me too some reason my computer is missing a sound card that allows you to record sound on your computer. I have no idea why this is be it vista or just my computer but I cannot use fraps to record sound.

2) You can assume that a forest fire was started by dry weather. However it could turn out that it was some camper in the woods being an idiot. Point being that you should never assume. It could reasonably have been that he was shot just after the orders where given. Which would mean that Hentai attempted to hide his freekill by giving a warning as he pulled the trigger.

3) How is the video questionable? You see the freekill. As for you playing with him I don't doubt it because you most likely are him. Why would you have just joined today on the fourms to defend a person? As your profile says you joined "06-23-2009" and your one activity has been on this thread at 3:13 AM. Your name does not end up in the HLX stats data base which I guess would make sense if you just joined however then you could have only gone on JailBreak. I have not heard of you in my many hours of playing JailBreak. In addition if I asked any other admin the response would most likely be the same.

4 & 5) You are again speculating. I could speculate that tomorrow JJK could make me a flaming time bomb. Is this fact? No. Stop trying to convince everyone that you didn't admin abuse. Look at Italk he is younger than you (I think) and yet he was able to man up to what he did and except the punishment. You on the other hand have to act immature, do you know how bad that makes you look?

Telling lies and making stories will get you no where in life Hentai, so just tell the truth.

Ok first of all, the typing style isnt mine... HylianElite Tchling Ling on the server and he was one of my friends that is backing me up... i

regarding the other rounds... if i did free kill i am sorry and if i did not hear u it is because of all the other spamming going on in the server with people talking over you and chat spamming as well so i apologize

regarding the video as far as i can remember i know i gave the order to freeze in ur cells and if u did not hear me it couldnt be helped so i apologize, it just happened that u were the first one i saw moving in ur cell

and to PapaJohn... i am not lieing

my cs name is hentaihacker, but when i sign up for forums and other things i use the name uberder, if u add me on steam u add me as uberder, not hentaihacker... hentaihacker was kindda of an inside thing and it kindda just stuck...

Im not going to erad all this crap -.-

When I went to remove your admin - someone already did it before me

If you abused or not, at least you are aware of the outcome

i am aware if i abuse i will get banned from the jailbreak server if not all the HG servers... i apologize if my actions have caused any trouble and i am wondering if i lost my admin or not because i cannot even get in jailbreak

Well first off if an council/staff can run the IP of HylianElite I think we would find it would be the exact same or within range of uberder's.

Now on to all of your statements:

1) No Sound? It happens to me too some reason my computer is missing a sound card that allows you to record sound on your computer. I have no idea why this is be it vista or just my computer but I cannot use fraps to record sound.

2) You can assume that a forest fire was started by dry weather. However it could turn out that it was some camper in the woods being an idiot. Point being that you should never assume. It could reasonably have been that he was shot just after the orders where given. Which would mean that Hentai attempted to hide his freekill by giving a warning as he pulled the trigger.

3) How is the video questionable? You see the freekill. As for you playing with him I don't doubt it because you most likely are him. Why would you have just joined today on the fourms to defend a person? As your profile says you joined "06-23-2009" and your one activity has been on this thread at 3:13 AM. Your name does not end up in the HLX stats data base which I guess would make sense if you just joined however then you could have only gone on JailBreak. I have not heard of you in my many hours of playing JailBreak. In addition if I asked any other admin the response would most likely be the same.

4 & 5) You are again speculating. I could speculate that tomorrow JJK could make me a flaming time bomb. Is this fact? No. Stop trying to convince everyone that you didn't admin abuse. Look at Italk he is younger than you (I think) and yet he was able to man up to what he did and except the punishment. You on the other hand have to act immature, do you know how bad that makes you look?

Telling lies and making stories will get you no where in life Hentai, so just tell the truth.

Yes, you would find that my IP is within the range of Hentai's because he's a ten minute drive from my house. Hentai and I are not the same person. I'm his friend, and I know that this guy would never intentionally freekill.

1) There's too much speculation around the sound; I'm going to drop that one.

2) That doesn't explain the terrorist to his left getting killed for doing the exact same thing.

3) I joined today because Hentai explained his situation to me, and since I know that he would never intentionally freekill, I'm trying to back him up. I play on the Hellsgamers servers all the time; I just didn't have an account on this website before now.

4) In this case speculation is necessary because there is no sound in the video. If there was sound, then this would be an open and shut case, but since we can't hear what anybody is saying, both sides can be argued.

There isn't much point in arguing over what kind of orders Hentai gave, because we will never know that. However, what we DO know is that the terrorist to the left got killed for doing the exact same thing that Zafirion did, which was leaving the cage.

Unless someone can prove that the terrorist to the left was justified in leaving his cage, then Zafirion had every right to be killed beyond a reasonable doubt.

Edited by HylianElite

wait waht?

So you are defending this a guy taht you also had no clue waht he did?

Are you saying two peopel had access to the same admin account?

I dont get it, I think we should jsut close this drama thread

wait waht?

So you are defending this a guy taht you also had no clue waht he did?

Are you saying two peopel had access to the same admin account?

I dont get it, I think we should jsut close this drama thread

Goodness, read my post again.

I'm just as aware of the situation as anyone else. I read Zafirion's posts, I've heard Hentai's defense, and I've watched the video several times.

And like I JUST said in the above post, Hentai and I are NOT the same person. We don't play on the same accounts, we don't share anything of the sort. I'm just his friend.