Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Whatsup Everyone

HUGEKILLA

Hey guys I just wanted to introduce myself to the community. My name is ACE (my initials) I 21 and I am from New Jersey. Currently in school for my bachelors in Psychology so dont get mad if I mind fuck some of you here and there. I have been playing CS since way back when there were no mods, the main maps were the rat maps, the VIP maps (cant find those anymore) AND you could drive vehicles ;) I dont know how many of you were around for those times but they were the best of the best. Anyway I had been looking at alot of different groups and this one is definitely an amazing community. I am in your Crackhouse Server constantly and some of you already know me from causing havoc from on top of the T roof haha but its all fun and games and thats exactly what I love so much about this group. There are no power hungry Admins, no Abusive players ruining servers. Your here to play and thats what you get out of it.

I also play a few games some of you might know about. And I hope I dont get in trouble for this.

Grepolis I am in the Gamma Server as Gretalian.

Dead Frontier I am Hugekilla and Gretalian on there.

Both are no download, free to play, constant action games.

Well thanks for taking the time to read in on this. Hope to get to know as many of you as I can.

Feel free to ask any questions and whatever else you might want to say.

Thanks

Hugekilla