Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Strategy division donation perks?

racker16

Hey sooooo i just canceled my jailbreak admin and I was thinking, what if there was some sort of admin perk for the strategy division, since all I play is hon and league now. Anyways it would be cool if there was a 15 dollar a month contest or like even 10 dollar vip contest exclusive to the strategy division, and you can enter in for prizes like riot points or gold for hon or characters etc etc. Just a random thought, don't know if its viable or not.

Great idea

are you saying that only people who donate get to partake in these events or can anyone.

I was thinking about doing a top score of the month type of thing. Where if you show me proof of a game you played (no bots or scrim). And whoever sends me the game with the highest kd or assist will be awarded 10$ worth of RP at the end of the month.

either top score of the month or a monthly donation competition would be cool. Like 10 people donate 10 dollars, spend 20 dollars on the prize for the month and give the rest to the clan. Or just have a like riot point lottery where half the money donated is put towards the prize. If enough do then someone could win like 50 dollars or something crazy in riot points and that's soo many characters. But even just having the monthly high score or do like the monthly best game. or monthly most active in scrims or monthly most helpful player for a small riot point prize would be cool too. I'd donate to that cause once a month.

Tell you what? you guys figure something out in regards to this and i'll put up a legendary skin for a prize, or the riot points equivalent of one.

My thoughts exactly.

An RP card, HoN coins etc.. would be a nice idea. Problem is that like what Richie said, we don't have any servers or anything related.

alrighty since i'm getting a fat tax return this is what i've come to, the winning team of an organized tournament will receive legendary skins IF they have donated or become "premium" members of the strategy division (individual players will receive prizes while members who haven't donated will simply just be "winners"). I'm willing to do this for the first 2 tournaments till it really picks up among HG :-p