Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zj6090 Abuse Report

Flux

1. Abuser name: Zj6090

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:29125019

3. What server: DarkRP

4. About what time: 10:00 Central

5. PROOF:

qzfy3q.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: I had some props sticking out into another person's base, and Zj told me about it. I said that if it was a problem with him, he should PM me. Zj then goes and brings me to him. This is taking action on another admin AND using the bring command without the other person's consent. He needs to learn some rules before he can use admin correctly.

Edited by SuperSkreech

Ok Wiz Khalifa told me to come to him and he told me that he didnt want the props in there i go to you and told you that you have props in someone elses base and you say "What" "No"

Proof: url=http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/dy/2012-02-10_00043.jpg]2012-02-10_00043_th.jpg[/url] 2012-02-10_00041_th.jpg 2012-02-10_00034_th.jpg

And you say no that you arent going to follow me.

I think the first one didnt work srry. 2012-02-10_00043_th.jpg

I am sorry if i shouldn't of had taken action on another admin.

Edited by zj6090

That doesn't prove anything..... Yeah, I had props in his base? He should have PMd me. That isn't the issues at hand. It's your ignorance as an admin. I did fix the props, I was doing other things at the moment. Your business isn't the most fucking important thing on everyone's minds. I fixed it. It wasn't a super urgent problem.

EDIT: Sorry about the violent speak, I was a little angry when I posted this. Didn't mean to be hostile, sorry Zj

Edited by Flux

all seem to be cleared up. just makes sure you guys respect each other.

Sir Knightclubbin he tried to contact you two times you responded with "no" there was not much left to do to make the guest satisfied due to the props

zj6090 make sure you dont use admin commands on another admin.