Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

North Korea threatens to harm US if attacked (AP)

Ron Burgundy

As long as we end up in an actual war this time instead of a police action. We just die a lot when we get into the latter.

Oh no, it would be all out.

NK would be the first to chunk a nuke at SK, be it a small one.

Then the sky will be lit up from Japan, SK, and U.S.

Bring it on NK, we can level that entire country and let China have a large part of the land.

That way we can eliminate our dept much quicker. ;)

With luck, their arsenal will be undeveloped enough to keep us out of a MAD situation. Though they'd probably have to launch from the sea since we'd shoot down anything that would be crossing the ocean. Hell, does NK even have subs? lol.

With luck, their arsenal will be undeveloped enough to keep us out of a MAD situation. Though they'd probably have to launch from the sea since we'd shoot down anything that would be crossing the ocean. Hell, does NK even have subs? lol.

I highly doubt they do lol.

Yeah their technology is still outdated, and unpredictable.

I am sure they have 2-3 good sized nukes that they could successfully detonate.

They would probably be driven in, lol.

Nothing worse than a rocket that goes up until its second phase and then falls straight to the ground.

Watch them accidentally nuke themselves...rofl. Would be leet.

That's why the U.S and NATO is puting pressure on Russia / China to either put pressure on NK, or attack them since the US forces are stretched than, if we go to war with NK be prepared for a Draft.

If they use a nuke, we will have to annihilate the whole country.

It wouldn't take but 2 days. ;)

lol, figures that you work on a one track mind, if we were to "nuke" NK, we would be going against, Geneva Conventions, and the nuclear peace treaty and The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) policies dealing with foreign "war-fare" plus the collatoral damage that will acuire, millions of death, long term health problems, destruction, and also nuclear power will never be used, its just a "status quo" saying hey "I win, I got bigger and more guns than you do." again one tract mind.

lol, figures that you work on a one track mind, if we were to "nuke" NK, we would be going against, Geneva Conventions, and the nuclear peace treaty and The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) policies dealing with foreign "war-fare" plus the collatoral damage that will acuire, millions of death, long term health problems, destruction, and also nuclear power will never be used, its just a "status quo" saying hey "I win, I got bigger and more guns than you do." again one tract mind.

Who said anything about the US using a nuke about anyone? I know geneva just as well as anyone.

he basicly did. of course you know a lot about the Geneva Convention, its called "Google"

Translating for the ignorant guy. If they (nk) used a nuke, we would blast the country from the air. A few days of air strikes would cripple their defenses. No mention was made of the US using nukes. Lrn2military. You are barred from further conversation until you get off of your high horse.

I wouldn't want to fathom what kind of issues it'd cause. Even if they were to nuke either the US or a US ally, we'd still have to worry about what repercussions would come out of retaliating. I do believe they're allies China, Cuba, and Russia to name a few. I would hope that if NK were to do something stupid and attack anyone else in any way that all of their allies would immediately stop supporting NK and wouldn't want anything to do with the backlash that would come from them doing something like that. Don't listen to me, I'm stupid.