Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ri0t

Ri0t

Ri0t

Jailbreak

HG staff

"`Ri0t" STEAM_0:0:14311246 00:18

I dont know. First i was at my friendsh ouse playing jailbreak then i left to go back to my house. I get there about 2 hours later becuase I have to make some stops. Decided to play some jailbreak and I was banned. Really didnt worry becuase i let my friends play and i thought tye probabley did soemthign stupid and i will be unbanned a little bit later and i wake up the next day becuase it was like 11 when i tried and i was still banned. So i checked here and it says iam perma banned and i would like to be unplease. I used to be admin in server and i dont hack or freekill and you can ask people on the server about me ri0t.

Edited by Ri0t

i use my friends account at there house because they dont have steam accounts and we play counter strike source sometimes when i come over. people get banned all the time on the server for stupid things. Sometimes random people just be assholes and say voteban this person for a freeday. I thought it was only like a 1 ban or whatever it is for doing something stupid, not something worth getting perma for. my friends like to act idiots on the game and i should have logged out of my account beofre i left and now i regret it

i use my friends account at there house because they dont have steam accounts and we play counter strike source sometimes when i come over. people get banned all the time on the server for stupid things. Sometimes random people just be assholes and say voteban this person for a freeday. I thought it was only like a 1 ban or whatever it is for doing something stupid, not something worth getting perma for. my friends like to act idiots on the game and i should have logged out of my account beofre i left and now i regret it

I am reminded of a song by Justin Timberlake.

"Cry me a river."

:)

I doubt it was a minute thing they did if they got a perm ban.

can please be unbanned iam sorry these my favorite servers come on :( wont do anything again promise. i swear to god. i quit playing css when i got banned from the servers.

Edited by Ri0t

can please be unbanned iam sorry these my favorite servers come on :( wont do anything again promise. i swear to god. i quit playing css when i got banned from the servers.

How can we do anything without a steamid felluh?

Geez.