Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Runescape

Fallen

Anyone up for dungeoneering? I'm up for it atm. I'm lvl 42 I'd like to get at least lvl 50 today today so erm someone get on TS and find me or add me on steam? :D

I'm up for dunging. At level 60 but that doesn't matter.

Pretty much what I feel.

If we could get a group going then sure I'd start playing again, especially for Dungeoneering I love it :P

Contact me via my forum profile if you want to get with me ;)

EDIT: My name is N1ght Ang3k, go here and search me to check out my stats.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

yeah I know I have a shitty account, and only about 1.4mil so if anyone wants to help me out it is much appreciated

lol! and We all should start a Hellsgamers Runescape clan, I've been playin lately but I got hacked and lost like 10mil.. pm me if you want to do something!

post-13507-13525955408373_thumb.png

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7217[/ATTACH] yeah I know I have a shitty account, and only about 1.4mil so if anyone wants to help me out it is much appreciated

lol! and We all should start a Hellsgamers Runescape clan, I've been playin lately but I got hacked and lost like 10mil.. pm me if you want to do something!

Your account is not completely shitty, its pretty decent to be honest.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...