Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Runescape

Fallen

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Didn't know there was a thread for this! I started playing RuneScape what now feels like an eternity ago and was addicted to it for a long time then with the arrival of EoC it just became on and off. Even when they brought back OldSchool RS I just couldn't get back into it because it wasn't the same. From there I played a good enough amount and it just died down to the point where I no longer play. I do have a good friend who still plays but it's just not what it used to be like and I won't be able to get into it again.

RS3 achievements: A couple of 99s, great time with a bunch of different friends I new IRL from elementary to highschool and those I met in game

OSRS achievements: got my account pretty far, was getting it to where it was on RS3, did tough quests I couldn't do on RS3

If I had one wish for games it would be to have the good old RuneScape back and be able to have a great time with all those friends I played it with. (Even the few RSPS' I was addicted to)

But for now, let's have fun on HG!