Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

JailBreak Clarification

Papa John

Ok well Vagina and I were arguing over if it is ok to send T's basically to death. I feel that a CT's should not be able to send T's next to the following places:

1) Soda Machine next to sauna that does 50 damage to you

2) The inside of the electricution room

3) The two guns next to race

I think that these places should be for specific events only and not an area to gather T's for the simple reason that its essentially mass freekill. In most cases a CT or a T has to hit the button twice and would kill about 15 people. By sending T's to these areas you have a 99.9% chance that someone is going to press the button. So if this is acceptable then I truly apologize to vagina for arguing with him however even if I am correct I still apologize to you Vagina for having a needless conversation in game.

Edited by Papa John

lmao

1) jjk said it was okay and you were there when he said it so idk what your problem is.

2) those things were put there for a reason, so i'll use them (mainly soda machine)

3) not like it kills EVERY T, theres always a bunch of survivors, usually no more then 8 or so, so it makes the round go by fast.

4) hardly a mass 'freekill' cause the T's are the ones who hit the button (he said i was freekilling by doing it in-game)

but yeah, I told him to post it here cause I had no desire to take his orders.. Hes been here for a few weeks :P so, its on you guys. if for some reason you feel that is unfair in anyway (i really dont know how) then just say so.. =P bare in mind the point of jailbreak is to kill the T's so one can LR =P any game I play with them will kill them (simon says, races, etc), this just works faster and usually gives the T 4 minutes or so to LR and kill all the CT's instead of 1 or 2 minutes.

It doesn't... I tell them to get on my spray which is infront of the soda machine. If they stand on the back of my spray, they live (smart ones) if they stand on the front of my spray and someone hits that button they die (dumb ones)... whenever i play evil simon or do a race it guarantees a random person to die every time as well.. Its not like I'm telling them "Hit that button or else I'll shoot you" so they have a chance.

It doesn't... I tell them to get on my spray which is infront of the soda machine. If they stand on the back of my spray, they live (smart ones) if they stand on the front of my spray and someone hits that button they die (dumb ones)... whenever i play evil simon or do a race it guarantees a random person to die every time as well.. Its not like I'm telling them "Hit that button or else I'll shoot you" so they have a chance.

Simon says selects death by the slowest, least responsive one. The "death buttons" kill indiscriminately, if you've got 20+ Ts on a small block, it's very hard to tell where you are in relation to things, and even the "smartest" people aren't always able to examine exactly where their position is when they're stacked on by two dozen others.

I really beg to differ.. you can see very well where that soda machine is =P and you only die if you're right up aginst it, one step back and you live. My spray is at least 3-4 steps long so again, if you have a brain i think you can live. When I'm on T and a CT gives that order I dont ever die =P cause I dont touch it. Same deal with the electric chair, I dont touch the chair and I dont die.. (although I did get caught once by that blasted electric chair :P)

Edited by Vagina

hahahahaha i got 2 sister to and they are hot believe because they always get whoever they want!!!. why is there a obstacle course then ts die there to and we still tell then to go there!!! LOL those places are for fun we take ts every round there do we? nooo its just sometimes when they are being bad boys. LOL people doesnt even care!! they think its fun

hahahahaha i got 2 sister to and they are hot believe because they always get whoever they want!!!. why is there a obstacle course then ts die there to and we still tell then to go there!!! LOL those places are for fun we take ts every round there do we? nooo its just sometimes when they are being bad boys. LOL people doesnt even care!! they think its fun

Honestly, I think anyone who willingly calls their sister hot should be locked up.

but your sisters are in canada! makes them less desirable cause its so far.. and.. well.. :-P They're canadian!

lol i know, papa is just being a dork. i dont get it, hes been here for weeks and and has like 150 posts.. I think he thinks hes a staff member or somethin'.

just one more last word about this whole soda machine thing... It's not like they're told to go there every round, its once in a while to change things up. its boring doing the same thing over and over agian. the T's dont complain about going there anyway (/maybe/ one or two here and there, idk)

lmao lamp :P

dont do it

The only thing i mentioned, was taht your spray was far enough away from the machine not to kill peopel standing on it, compared to the peopel who waled straight up to the machine

judt dont do it, peopel get mad and leave server ='(

dont do it

The only thing i mentioned, was taht your spray was far enough away from the machine not to kill peopel standing on it, compared to the peopel who waled straight up to the machine

judt dont do it, peopel get mad and leave server ='(

way to flip flop on me jjk. =( turkey.

I've been fighting with that Vending machine for about 3 hours total now, i can't beat it. Gonna use one of the free guns on the shiny wall to get into it.

lol try out the new teleport they added. the water at obstacle course now teleports you to the hidden shield room!