Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Footage of DOTA2/League of Legends/ and HoN

enigma#

Hey guys,

What would you think of having some video broadcasts of these games (probably could go on the youtube channel too)?

I'm gonna try getting some footage for league (like lazarus did). but if we have people who want to record DOTA2/HON,

I got a site license of Bandicam [two reserved, 3 are free to use at the moment]. Seems to work enough =]

You should make an unofficial HG league tutorial

I've been thinking of making a tutorial for different MOBA game mechanics (Last hitting, Zoning, Ganking, Jungling, Pushing etc) but don't have the mechanical know-how to put a video like that together. There's plenty of tutorials for League on youtube. I'll keep posting up gameplay with hopefully helpful commentary, but as far as actual tutorials on how to play, just search on youtube.

oh I capture it with Bandicam, then open it up in VLC Media player (if you have the codecs), it'll transcode them for you ;)

i'm on steam so pm me and I can help ya out ;D

Well the recorded videos from Xsplit Broadcaster (what I use) is usable by sites like Youtube (FLV video format with Speex audio codec) but VLC doesn't work with Speex. XD

I'd really just like something that I can use to split the video/take small snippets of the video for compiling.