Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Im BACK

Phate

To all who knew me before, I have rejoined the HG community after a Leave of absence due to administrative matters.

But anywho, I am back, and playing more tf2 than ever before!

I don't plan on continuing with minecraft servers, as I have another server I play on for creative. Sorry to you all who liked me playing Minecraft.

I am getting back into mapping too. I am starting a HG trade post map as well, which would be a nice addition to the tf2 server.

I also have started admining the HG trade post server and banned 2 hackers and cleared out several others.

I hope to talk to you all soon!

Also, Flare made me an awesome sig and spray that fits with my newfound involvement here.

Cya round!

Guest The_Monkey
To all who knew me before, I have rejoined the HG community after a Leave of absence due to administrative matters.

Way to make your ban seem so small and insignificant.

Way to make your ban seem so small and insignificant.

I got what I deserved, but I would appreciate it if you would drop the matter. If I am not mistaken, you were "in" on the discussion of my unban. I have no intention of causing trouble, and I am only trying to be diplomatic. Hopefully you can agree to let this go