Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request

Nikkisixx2

1. Your in-game name: Nikkisixx2

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: Faithless

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:32759151

5. Reason for ban: Called him shit, twice, and accused him of admin abuse.

Backstory (disregard if it isn't necessary) : I had been playing for probably a total of 45 minutes before Faithless started to beg for lead and, in the process, spammed over the current lead. He continued to whine about not getting lead which, somehow, resulted in calling everyone fat and worthless since he was going to leave to go to the gym. Some orders we given which led to Faithless baiting, then dying. That's when the reason for my ban came in. I called him shit. He kicked me, with the text, "who the fuck are you." I, for some stupid reason, came back and accused admin abuse and called him shit again, then I got banned. I realize what I did was pretty stupid, but I also believe respect should go both ways.

I never called anyone fat and worthless, all I said to one of MY GOOD FRIENDS, was "have you ever even been to the gym?" which he knows was a joke. In addition to that, I never baited anyone either, I was stuck in a bad spot and got surrounded by the terrorists which was out of my control. As far as the events that took place leading up to your ban with the disrespect, that is completely accurate. You are in no place to randomly start talking shit to admins on the server, your ban was completely justified.

Edit: It's a 2 hour ban, wait it out... I guess I'm not in the position to decide on that officially though, so MAH MAIN MAN PROVIN GON' TAKE OVA