Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request

Neyon

1. Your in-game name: Neyon ReD (Gold,Blue, Orange, Green, etc)

2. Server that you were banned on: I believe it was officeDM because that's the only one I played in.

3. The Banning admin: Sorry, I have no clue. It was like 2-3 years ago.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:4331933

5. Reason for ban: Yea I'm not too sure. The only two things I could think of is: My brother used to play on

my account sometimes and he has a hot tongue so if I was banned under the name Zakoli, Kaboom, or Equinox, it was him. But if It was under the name Neyon then I believe I may have gotten into it with someone who happened to be an admin! I don't remember to clear but I don't remember insulting anyone or anything. I think i was trash talking. If that's even the case. Anyway, whatever I did, I truly apologize because I never wanted to get kicked out of HG. I used to warm up in HG; good servers. When you guys reply, can you let me know the cause of the ban, I'd liked to know. Thanks

Oh okay wow. I've left that group about a year ago. I was invited by the owner. She told me about the fight with HG and I had no idea it would effect me. Anyway, my profile's now public so you can see it. Thanks for reply.