Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Post Up Your Whips

kevblah

I know, that's all I'm really worried about is the miles, honestly, I was debating between a 350z and g35,

and then Lydia called me an idiot for looking at a 350...

So, kev, if you want to help me out, go on autotrader and look at g35s around 72908, for under 15,500

Well, if your budget is below $15k, I wouldn't recommend looking at G35s, the ones you're going to find are all going to have high mileage and 2-3 owners, one of which I'm sure beat the shit out of the car. You don't have to live beyond your means. $15k is a respectable amount of money to be spending on a used car, just spend it on a different car. A 350z is a great car and in line with a G35 (just fwd, of course), I don't know why she would call you an idiot for looking at 350z's. You'll easily be able to find a 350z with 60k miles or less for under $15K.

Edited by kevblah

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The g35 is more expensive because of the name attached to it.

The 350's are nice as well, and havn't heard of the tranny probs that I did in the 2003-4? model(s).

Mine was $25k, but it only had 18k miles.

With $15k, you could get a lower milage 350. And maybe one that wasn't ragged on by a teenager. :)

Mine was owned by an old guy. ;)

Well, if your budget is below $15k, I wouldn't recommend looking at G35s, the ones you're going to find are all going to have high mileage and 2-3 owners, one of which I'm sure beat the shit out of the car. You don't have to live beyond your means. $15k is a respectable amount of money to be spending on a used car, just spend it on a different car. A 350z is a great car and in line with a G35 (just fwd, of course), I don't know why she would call you an idiot for looking at 350z's.

I don't know why, the only disadvantage for a 350z, is the fact of no back seats, which for some idiotic reason, boosts the insurance.

Van- My friend Jaimie has a 2006 g35, which was a blast driving from Little Rock AR, To Dallas (some how I talked her into letting me drive the whole way )

I also, found a Subaru WRX RS for fairly cheap.. would be a fun little car.

Yeah, there's a lot of cars to be had for that price range, just don't talk yourself into buying something with a ton of miles on it because it's a little nicer.

Well like I said, I want something nice, for under 15.5

feel free to help me out, via autotrader

LMFAO @ THE RIMS, WHAT THE F

I like those deep dish type rims.

But yeah those look like somthing a hood cat would put on his 92' caprice. ;)

Although they would probably be 23" ones instead.

I love seeing these guys put these rediculous sized rims on these cars.

Not to mention the wheels costing more than the car....

Although they would probably be 23" ones instead.

I love seeing these guys put these rediculous sized rims on these cars.

Not to mention the wheels costing more than the car....

I bet their alignment is great, and Terry, stafuuu:spam:

Lol, My car will beat any of your... Dad got a 91 plymouth sundance.... He commutes with a 95 corola with 220k miles :D

That sundance, when I'm 15 1/2 is mine! :D just about 2 and a half years. He originally got it for my sister but she didnt like it, so it just sits outside, on the street. It's a 5 speed so, im gona race ;P This car will tear any of ur cars a new one!