Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How to find my screenshot

Mikeo

I planned on posting a ban request for perp 3 however I cant find my screenshot. I pressed my F12 to take a steam screenshot and yes its in my community screenshot area however we have to upload to some image hosting site like zHost.tk so I went to garrysmod/garrysmod/screenshots and I see loads a random Garrysmod screenshots there. What should I do try using F5 instead?

Right click your steam icon in the bottom right process bar or w/e its called. hit screenshots, then hit show on disk. This will bring you to the folder where your screenshots are stored, then from there you can drag/drop into the file hosting sites. It may be different for gmod, but i'm fairly certain it's the same.

this is where the screenshots are stored when hitting f12 (i think, that's how it is for css)