Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Donation options

I would suggest the addition of donation benefits specifically for this server. Not only would this benefit the supporters of this community and the community itself, it could be used as an opportunity to add to the diversity of the gameplay. If a donation system for this gamemode was implemented, I would be one of the first to support the server.

you can donate via the homepage and specify what the donation is for:) i believe that is what you are meaning?

Sort of, but I'm talking about benefits to encourage donation like people get for counterstrike. You know the custom skins, $16,000 per round you get for donating? Something like that, but for the ZS server.

EDIT: There are also bonuses for PERP VIP, for example

Also, I hate to nitpick here, but please give some opinions! 43 views and only one other voice in this thread, I know you guys can do better than that :P

Edited by That1bacon

Hello! I'm HG Polar I'm a Professional Zombie on ZS and I'll give you my opinion.

With donation systems there good ideas. But are ZS server is kinda new at the moment. Idea's are Idea's. For me I don't donate at all because I don't have a Debit card or Credit card. So sure donations for look would look cool. But for over powered weapons, Nope.

Hello! I'm HG Polar I'm a Professional Zombie on ZS and I'll give you my opinion.

With donation systems there good ideas. But are ZS server is kinda new at the moment. Idea's are Idea's. For me I don't donate at all because I don't have a Debit card or Credit card. So sure donations for look would look cool. But for over powered weapons, Nope.

What if it was something simple, like extra worth points at the start of the round?

With Survivors. They already have so many advantages Like Boomstick,AR2 and Exchanging Skills for other skills. Having extra points is a good idea yes but it depends on how many points they get.

I trust the developers to make a balanced system for it. I doubt they'll give them like a slug rifle to spawn with, lol.

Also, why not give the zombies something too, such as donor zombies have a 10 - 20% hp boost, or a higher chance of being selected to play Nightmare/Tickle Monster/Puke Pus

• 4 weeks later...