Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request

Pie Is A Lie

1. Your in-game name: Pie is a Lie

2. Server that you were banned on: HellsGamer Orange Crit Server (75.126.83.203:27015)

3. The Banning admin: DigitalShot (https://hellsgamers.com/members/3513-digitalshot)

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:1:9914991

5. Reason for ban: From the looks of the reporter and the size of the demo, my actions as an engineer constituted this? Or me being a sniper, not too entirely sure. Update* Saw the demo. Please do review, lol. Please. There are so many misses, checks, fluid movements that I have no idea why Im actually banned anymore. Its not even the engineering incident either.

Greetings HellsGamer Admins!

This is an unban request for thread : https://hellsgamers.com/threads/63654-Pie-is-a-Lie-using-multihack

Paga has been constantly heckling me over and over for being a hacker when hes simply frustrated at being killed all the time (should come in to a game, all he is is a jumping soldier, over... and over...). In this actual case, I'm being an engineer and shooting well known spots for spies to be waiting the entire time on top of tower. I'm also content that this demo is extremely out of context and doesnt give any indication about what I'm actually seeing, feeling, and hearing.

Update* Saw the demo, notes/comments above in your template*

Not sure if I can really give you counter proof, but my time on HellsGamer, both on the CP_Orange server as well as your DeGroot server should be more than enough indication that I don't hack, nor need to when I progress through the ranks in a reasonable manner for your top20 system, as well as have been on your servers for months without indication. There are others that may vouche for me and have known me (because all we do is play crit servers).

If theres anything I can do to resolve this matter, please give me a hollar! Thanks for your time!

Edited by Pie Is A Lie

I reviewed the demo and contacted Digitalshot.

Some spots I found that were iffy:

Tick 9600: Self explanatory. That scout could have ran anywhere. You jumped, looked straight at him, and killed him.

Tick 11350-11700: You "saw" the players move to the left, so you aimed into the middle of the building, and not to the right of the building.

Tick 11750: Throughout the video and your claims, you seem to have a good flick shot. If you were aiming for the pyro, he would've been an easy flick, yet you aimed for the CLOAKED spy.

Please explain these.

Edited by Scott

Hola,

I don't know how to view at tick points, but I think I can explain due to context:

As for the Scout, eh. Most scouts either like to progress forward or jump (dangerous to do here). Not too many do jagged zigzags. Especially on your server, its relatively easy to kill scouts due to gravity.

If we're talking about tower, its most likely due to avoid people. Its easiest to kill people going into tower because they're moving in a straight line through the door versus an open field. Unless I was sure either side of tower was clear of many enemies, I would go straight to tower. Lest a tele.

Not sure. Seems like a line of sight kill to me. Towards the end, the part where I'm running out of tower toward their side, saw 3 enemies, and ran backwards toward tower and killing that spy in my line of sight?

The first to points Scott posted (9600 and 11350) I thought were iffy, but were the "iffiest" of the demo.

In all honesty, I'm stuck on the line for this, so I'm going to ask some other leaders to check it.

And please, if you're not on TF2 Leadership, Pie is A Lie, or a staff+ don't post in the thread.

Hola,

Not sure if this is being thought of, but at those two points, is there any consistency in which my iffy'ness is continually being iffy the entire time throughout the demo? I'm constantly moving, no pauses, no "turning on-off" hacks, nor do I have motive to have or need those on. There wouldn't be a need to miss against land players (flying Demos > hacks I've seen, though once we land, lol, no dice there). I mean, the demo is longer than I thought (big for a 2mb file -_-) but I dont see how three or so isolated incidents without continuity constitute any issues at hand.