Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Official Zombie Survival Suggestion Thread

So the new Zombie Survival server has gotten really popular latley. People have been asking for a bounch of new things for the server in game, So I made a suggestion thread =D

1. Increase the regen perk

Right you regain 1hp every 1minute you dont take damage. Every round is 5 minutes so that means 5 HP max per wave and 25 max on the entire round.

2012-03-16_00004.jpg
It costs 25 worth but isnt really worth it.

2. The stun stick

The stun stick cant really kill anything. It takes 3 hits to kill a regular head crab and the slow is not even noticable.

3. Maybe a new jumping buff?

We have lots of cool buffs that you can get with the worth points. How about adding a jumping buff that makes you jump higher?

4. A diffrent votemap thing after every round

I was thinking that we could have one of those map votes that we have for the TTT server, so that we could avoid getting the broken maps and be able to pick maps instead of having a random one. Or having the same map over and over which happends sometimes to.

Post ur own suggestions to! :)

Edited by Gravity Kitteh

I tend to play on the Zombie Survival quite a bit every day,and some thing that I've noticed is that the "tiny" slug rifle is actually a auto shotgun from counterstrike source,yet it is meant to be a sniper,and it also sounds like the AWP from CS:S. I was wondering if we could re-do the model and add a scope to allow the people that buy it to actually aim. There is also a similar problem with the automatic shotgun,where it looks like a Galil from CS:S,all we would need to do is change it to the auto shotgun and re-do the sounds and I think that would be nice. Aside from that there is also the worth menu,you lose 30 max health for only 5 worth,I think it could be adjusted to people could use the sacrifice menu to their advantage cause most people don't use it,other then what was mentioned above and what I mentioned here there isn't much left to change,but I will keep a look out and see if I come up with anything else.

@ 8.1Bit, if people could gain too much worth from sacrifice it would be well... overpowered?:P The settings that are on rigt now doesn't need to be changed at all...

You still gain alot of worth from sacrifices which you really don't need in the first place :nuts: *Its just my opinion tho*

Oh and how about removing the map called zs_snowfall_v1 ;P, It just gives people seizures, no kidding. It's an AWFUL MAP! (demo of how the map looks http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/8w/maphurts.dem if anyone really wants to see it)