Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

D0M1NIX Unban (KAC?)

D0M1NIX

1. Your in-game name: D0M1NIX

2. Server that you were banned on: Crackhouse 24/7 DM

3. The Banning admin: Don't know

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:25768280

5. Reason for ban: I was cheating on a server prior to joining the Crackhouse server (because some other people were hacking) that set my consistency, pure, and cheats convars to 1. I was injected at the time of joining the server, but wasn't using any features. I know this is my second unban request, but the first one wasn't for anything bad. It was only a clan tag. If I get unbanned (I hope I do because HG servers are my favorite) I will make sure to be clean of any cheats while in HG servers. *crosses fingers*

That was the report I made earlier and I'm KAC banned, but supposedly KAC bans are irreversible. I found that's just not true. I checked on http://kigenac.com/bancheck.php to see if I had a global KAC ban and it says, for my Steam ID above, that I'm not globally banned. I found console commands that a server admin can use to unban me if I'm in fact banned through a KAC plugin. The command is ->

kac_allow "STEAM_0:1:25768280". If you don't want to unban me, then so be it. But I promise I won't have cheats in your server again.

Edited by mccaincracker

As i stated before, we do not reverse KAC bans. I thought they were global, but i guess thats only if they are manually added to the database. Regardless, even if you didn't use them on our server I cannot unban you.

Please refrain from making anymore threads or we will have to remove you from the forums aswell.

If you really wish to continue playing on HG servers you will need a new steam ID

Sorry, Not unbanned