Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Awesome Map Ideas! [Xiaolin Showdown!]

BooT

Well, first off, these maps would only be good for Minigames and/or an Event that is themed for the show Xiaolin Showdown.

The map would have to be built to be an obstacle course, whether it's jumping from stone to stone like B-Hop or it's running through a course like Office_Deathrun. That explains how the map should look, now for how the players would do everything.

If there is a way, you would either have to separate the T and CT teams from each other, but do not give them weapons at spawn so they all have knives or nothing at all and give them like 999 health to run the course and not die from knifing each other or falling too many times.

At the end of an obstacle, have a portal that teleports one person to a room full of guns to choose from and then after he chooses, allow that one person to mow down the rest of the players who failed to be the first one to the portal. Kind of like a minigames map where the one person gets to the portal first, gets to choose what map they will play for that round. Same idea, different ending.

For more of an understanding of what Xiaolin Showdown is, I pulled up an episode from the TV series itself and skipped ahead to the Xiaolin Showdown. It's only roughly 5 minutes long. When you start the video, skip ahead to the 15 minute mark and that's where it begins. Here is the direct link: http://youtu.be/Ez7bz5eMtlQ?t=15m4s

[video=youtube_share;Ez7bz5eMtlQ]http://youtu.be/Ez7bz5eMtlQ?t=15m4s

The reason why I suggested this is because I think it would be a blast. I watched this show as a kid all the time and it was probably one of my favorite cartoons. This event could only be done in CS:S. So, it's up to any of you if you would like to pursue this map idea. I know for sure that I could not do it by myself so I figured I would throw up the idea to anyone who wants it.

Well, thanks for reading!

- BooT, The Hobo ;)